You are in... Forums > General > Stolen bikes > Black R1 - LG08VFO

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

aloysius

Jul 11

aloysius says:

Black R1 - LG08VFO

Black R1 stolen in the middle of the day from The Biscuit Factory SE16.  It originally had gold decals, but I removed these to make the bike a little more low key.  Otherwise all original.  The VIN number is JYARN191000013932.

The Workspace Group who run the place have it all on security camera (including registration number of the van).  Unfortunately they couldn't share that with me as it might infringe the thieving b******'s privacy.  They will show it to the police, but by then bike and scum will be long gone.

If anyone bought a Datatool Snitcher with the hope of using it to recover a bike under these circumstances forget about it as they are no longer supported!

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to prevent this in future please let me know.  It seems nowhere is safe unless there is a ground anchor or similar - does anyone know of any petitions or similar to get more bike parking with anchors (especially in London now that there is a charge to park!).

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (16 July 2011 10:54)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

Och man

that's a major bummer mate:upset: good luck in getting it back,y'never know :unsure::smile

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices