Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

freddy1956

Nov 09

freddy1956 says:

Rossi

I see Rossi is starting out in the car park again? what a knob head

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 July 2011 09:52)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
NORTHERNHELLBOY

Feb 10

eh????

sit back and watch the race before trying to poke the hornets nest?......he'll move up....if Simoncelli doesn't knock him off first??

"KNOB HEAD?"...oooooh dude, you're asking for a tidal wave of response from the Rossi band wagon.

GOOD LUCK

:smile

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

freddy

Yes, what a 'knob head' ......  Only nine times World Champion, earning £12,000,000+ p.a. ... he must feel so foolish! ........ remind us again - your acheivements to date? :winkie:  

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Silence from Freddie..........

You dimwit!

Didn`t do so bad eh? As I predicted on here last night....retaining his 4TH in the standings. Not bad for a knobhead eh Freddie?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BIKER6F

Jun 08

BIKER6F says:

sorry but

it just goes to show, that it doesn't matter how much talent you have, if the machine under you is crap,

even when stoner was riding it, yes he did very well on it, but he had more than his fair share of problems with it, and ducati couldn't give a shit what he thought ! which is why he was on the sick list for much of the season,

Ducati have no choice but to get a setup for next season, because it was obvious from the start they just wasn't going to be in the running,  Now i'm not saying Rossi will make any greater start next season as they will all be on new 1000 cc's  but he and others further down the field certainly have more time to develop the chassis this season, in prep for the next....i mean come on, he bought the Yamaha to a title position, when he first rode it, and on paper it was the crappiest thing on the track, the difference with the the ducati and the Yamaha

the duke has straight line speed and crap in the corners

the yam is great in the corners and crap in a straight line

and once he convinces ducati to turn the bike into a Yamaha with a ducati badge on it, he will be back on winning form  

Reply to this Topic
petejh

Apr 09

petejh says:

rossi

he doesnt have anything to prove,if he never wins another world championship he has already done it all.i personally am finding it fasinating to watch and he usually finishes higher up than he starts due to his pure racecraft.
dont right him off yet.

Reply to this Topic
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

I

was impressed by the knob-heads' performance yesterday....

For a talentless knob anyway...    :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
kawathrasher

Feb 10

kawathrasher says:

I'll stick me neck out

All going well i see him makin the podium (top step ??) at least twice this season

We always knew that this year was gonna be tough the duke with Rossi onboard was always gonna be an unknown quantity......

Watch this space !!!!!!!!

:wink:

Reply to this Topic
freddy1956

Nov 09

freddy1956 says:

Rossi

Well i do apologies to every one on here but he did do well the way he moved up the positions and i spose if they can sort the duke out he might be lucky to get on the step ? and i didnt mean to upset any one on here its freedom of speech whch i think is still allowed in this country

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

freddy

No worries ... I don't think anyone was particularly 'upset' .......... Just bear in mind - that 'freedom of speech thing' works both ways ...... it also allows those with viewpoints opposite to yours to respond to your posting....... sometimes in a 'full and frank' manner. :tongue: :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
freddy1956

Nov 09

freddy1956 says:

hi people

Well as you say freedom of speech works both ways,and what people call me is as the old saying goes sticks and stones :tongue:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle