Skip to content

Products Motorcycle gloves of the future? Gloves

You are in... Forums > Products > Gloves > Motorcycle gloves of the future?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

James Capell  says:

Motorcycle gloves of the future?

Check out these sci-fi motorcycle gloves that allow you to control a smart phone when it’s in your pocket.  The gloves make it possible to answer calls and listen to music while riding at the touch of your fingertips. The BEARTek glove comes in two parts, an inner one with the controls and a motorcycle or ski glove that it slots...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (22 July 2011 12:01)

Post a message in Gloves

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
factoryboy

Mar 10

factoryboy says:

not for me

a great idea but not for me i go out on my bike to get away from phone calls emails and music !

Reply to this Topic
ejr14

Apr 11

ejr14 says:

distraction

The last thing i need is more distractions.

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

why the hell

would anyone ever want or need sucha thingthe last thing i was is to call my mother every time i try to plull the front brake or open my visor its just another masive distraction its like giving a motorcylist a mobile phone and we all no what they can cause if i want to listen to music and ride my bike il ride to a pub where theres a band playing if i want to make a call while im out on the bike il pull over and make the fecking call not faf about tapping my fingers and then no doubt hiting my gloves on the tank because as with all technology it will break the only time you realy want to use it

Reply to this Topic
sparkyboz

Feb 06

sparkyboz says:

Another space invading item, could also be used by capitano eurotwat to tell you off when your not complying to health and safety bollocks.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle