Skip to content

Discuss This All-new Triumph Daytona 675 spotted near factory New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > All-new Triumph Daytona 675 spotted near factory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

All-new Triumph Daytona 675 spotted near factory

This is the all-new Triumph Daytona 675 which was spotted by an MCN reader testing on the roads near Triumph's Hinckley factory. The spy shots, taken on a mobile phone, show a comprehensively overhauled version of the inline three-cylinder 675cc supersport bike with - judging by the angles visible - almost every part new or heavily modified. The underseat exhaust has been...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 July 2011 14:17)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

how convinient is that door to hide part of the design...these fake spy shots are getting old...
And hope those mirrors are just on the mule, cause they are the ugliest thing I've seen in a while...Last element you want to draw the attention to on a bike is the mirrors.

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

Lets have a Daytona 800, with Ohlins and brembos, to go head to head with the Ducati 848..

Expect to see lots of these new 675's, great value sports bike, Triumph are riding the crest of a wave at the moment, producing real world bikes that people actually want....

Demo bike, so i doubt the mirrors are the finished artical!!

Reply to this Topic
SpeedLimitRacer

Feb 11

Side View

Looks like an old R6....

Reply to this Topic
AndyDownes

Aug 02

AndyDownes says:

Speedo007

I can assure you these are genuine spy shots - taken by an MCN reader who I have had many conversations with regarding these. I also know his name, address, bank account details, mobile phone number, where he works and how much cash we have paid him for the shots that were taken by his wife from the passenger seat of the car they were in.

I also know there are a number of other magazines from around the world who will be paying the MCN reader some money too. Shows it pays to take snaps of new bikes testing near Hinckley or any other bike factories in the world.

Kind regards

Andy Downes

MCN Senior Reporter

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

I will beleive it when I get his full name date of birth address and credit card numbers :D

Ok I guess I just got paranoid after many companies (mostly Triumph) have started using fake snapshots for marketing purposes in the past 2 years...

Thanks for the extra info.

Cheers

Reply to this Topic
crustybiker

Apr 04

crustybiker says:

booorrrriinnngggg

how boring yet another new heap of junk from them at hinckly

or where ever they get their bits made

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance