Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Carl Fogarty onboard a Ducati 916 General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: Carl Fogarty onboard a Ducati 916

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Carl Fogarty onboard a Ducati 916

On the eve of the World Superbikes round at Silverstone and with the mouth-watering, all-new Ducati 1199 in prospect, we reckoned that there was no better time to look back on the benchmark bikes that gave Ducati such huge success over the years on both road and track. And who better to re-appraise the family tree of superbikes than 'Mr Ducati'...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (26 July 2011 17:24)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Wellgofar

Jul 10

Wellgofar says:

Grandma!

Foggy now brakes earlier than my Grandma, eh, later than me though......

Reply to this Topic
manlow

Aug 02

manlow says:

shoulder

I thought his shoulder was sposed to be too knackered to ride a sorts bike?

Reply to this Topic
OTimms

Mar 09

OTimms says:

WTF?

What was that video all about? What's interesting about seeing Foggy doing a straightliner? No talent required in that I'm afraid. As a journalistic website/paper for motorcycling interest that video showed nothing but a lack of any imagination from the production team -  Total crap MCN - sometimes this website is so amateur it's shocking. 

Reply to this Topic
bob the builder

Feb 03

Again, you have riders, risking their necks, running around a very bumpy "track" at those speeds.

Can you not afford to put them on a real racetrack somewhere.

I bet Foggy`s shoulder hurt after all the hammering it took going over these bumps.

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

More underwhelming content from MCN. Foggy rides on an African quality road in a straight line.

Glad it was not my 916.

Reply to this Topic
pearsonsnose

Apr 09

pearsonsnose says:

Did anyone pay to watch this?

Errr no you didn't.

Did you have to watch it? No.

Was it something harmful to your health? No

Was it a terrible ordeal for you? No.

So shut up with your pissy moaning or sod off and leave the rest of us to make our own minds up.

I think Carl Fogarty is quite capable of determining the risks he is prepared to take on a motorcycle. He is, after all a grown up and a bit better than all of us at riding them.

If people could just stop moaning for a few seconds and have a think about the point of their concerns before tapping away at a computer it might save the rest of the world from thinking they are a massive bellend.

Reply to this Topic
DESMOHEAD

Aug 03

DESMOHEAD says:

No-nuthin's

Ever since the advent of this internet forum, I have been constantly amazed at the total lack of knowledge on what it actually takes to ride a bike fast let alone to race one... or indeed, have raced one. For those of you making negative comments about Foggy's ability and his shoulder..please.. FCUK OFF!!  Fogarty’s contribution to British motorsport, Ducati and biking in the UK in general is an immeasurable achievement. And I’m not even a Foggy fan.

Reply to this Topic
artemiogunter

Oct 11

> No talent required in that I'm afraid.

Sorry, I don't understand this. I think it is an awesome performance and the video is great.

Artemio
2tb external hard drive | usb extension cable

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices