Skip to content

Ask an Expert retired runabout? Buying & selling bikes

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Buying & selling bikes > retired runabout?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

mcrmike

Feb 06

mcrmike says:

retired runabout?

I have been biking for 40 years now,coming up to retire and was thinking of getting an old Cb 250 twin to keep me on the road as a runabout, but have just discovered the sinnis max. that could be brand new on the road for less than a 10 year old honda.It will be my last bike and I'll run it to death!! just A roads and local runs.As a pensioner, I need low insurance, and miserly mpg. The question is I know the Honda inside out, but does anyone have any experience ,good or bad of the Sinnis bikes? Looks to me to be a license copy of the Suzuki CG125,has anyone experience of that to compare?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 July 2011 21:53)

Post a message in Buying & selling bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RoadieRoger

Mar 09

RoadieRoger says:

SINNIS

Their motorcycles are based on Suzuki technology and Dealers that sell Japanese machines also stock them , so that must mean something . My Son had the Superbyke RMR 125 which was also a  Suzuki design and that was good .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle