Skip to content

Products Shark Vision R Helmets

You are in... Forums > Products > Helmets > Shark Vision R

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Relph  says:

Shark Vision R

Shark Vision R, £299.99 Miles covered/time: 2300/four months What’s good: This new Shark Vision R is a marked improvement on my old Shark RSR2 Carbon, It’s so much more refined without losing any of the good bits. It still retains the extremely sturdy but slightly thinner 2.2mm visor, this has been improved with a much better rubber seal, and this is particularly...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (09 August 2011 15:00)

Post a message in Helmets

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Stroodle

Aug 11

Stroodle says:

Importer

I wish Nevis would get the info correct on their website. The two stockists listed for my area, Aberdeen, have not stocked Shark for a couple of years. I've got better things to do than call every bike dealer in Scotland to find the right one.

Of course if the info on their site says London is in Aberdeenshire what chance have you got!

Reply to this Topic
bigbri1

Jul 11

bigbri1 says:

shark helmets

just like to say its worth finding a shark dealer,because they really are good kit,after having a relativaley slow speed off and my head trying to grind away the tarmac,my rsx did its job totally and was written off in the proccess,im now on my 2nd rsx ,woudln't buy anything else but shark now.

Reply to this Topic
tonytinker

Apr 12

tonytinker says:

Just purchased a Shark Vision R helmet to replace my Shark s800. Have to say not impressed its a lot noisier than the old s800, the inner sun visor is useless if you wear glasses . The only good thing I found was the panoramic view is excellent.  I have always been a great supporter of Shark, but this one has let me down.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices