Skip to content

Discuss This Brno MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa maintains dominant form MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Brno MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa maintains dominant form

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Brno MotoGP: Dani Pedrosa maintains dominant form

The first day of MotoGP action at the Brno circuit in the Czech Republic belonged to Dani Pedrosa after the Spaniard dominated both practice sessions today. The Repsol Honda was almost a second quicker than the field in this morning’s opening free practice and he was untouchable again this afternoon in the second session. A best lap of 1.56.454 didn’t match his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 August 2011 14:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

A much warmer track (32 deg) seems to have suited Rossi on the Duc this afternoon... let's hope he can continue to improve.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

[Moaner faints with the speed in which MCN are posting current news today]

Melandri has told me that Rossi is racing with his tyre warmers on from now on!

Still, he found over a second which is quite impressive! Not as impressive as Pedrosa's scorching runs in FP1 & 2..

Come on the Hopper!!!

Reply to this Topic
Serjuna

Mar 11

Serjuna says:

Pedrosa

blistering fast lap sequence. the guy has nothing to loose because the title is gone.

Stoner is becoming more and more inteligent, he can be patient now.

I'm sure lorenzo will be there too for the podiun

Vale did an interesting last run, i hope he can improve more for the race, so he can fight for the forth place

regards

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

6th place.

Does not mean much but hopefuuly the crew can magic up something tommorow when it really counts a good result on Sunday and hopefully Rossi has another bad weekend so Ben jumps ahead of him in the standings.

Go Spies!!!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

"hopefully Rossi has another bad weekend so Ben jumps ahead of him in the standings"

Ahhh, that's sweet Elbowz... How about just hoping that Ben just beats him fair n square without anyone having to have a bad race...?

Reply to this Topic
davevr46

Feb 11

davevr46 says:

racing is dog-eat-dog, don't care what happens as long as we get a good race, please no runaways!

rossi +1.2 , not bad considering he's riding a bike he doesnt like, not much slower than dovi who's arguably riding the best bike on the grid.

the mind still does wonder, what would happen if he aquired a honda.........

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Agree with Moaner

Elbowz, im sure you didn't quite mean it like it sounded but it would be nice if there was a fair race with no problems. I think Ben has the pace to beat him anyway.

I remember rdb/buell saying before Laguna 'Hopefully Stoner has more tyre problems so Lorenzo can beat him'. No need for it.

For the record i think Rossi's doing alright. just 1.2 seconds behind around a 2minute lap isn't bad at all.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

WHAT?

3358 please get your facts correct.I have never wished tyre problems on any rider.
RDB may have said that but I certainly. did not.
You seem to have a very poor memory sometimes.
One that seems to suit your own thoughts.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

davevr46

''the mind still does wonder, what would happen if he aquired a honda.........''

He'd be 4th bud. And he did have a Honda once but chose to leave. He then had a Yamaha and chose to leave. Now he has a Ducati, a very full bank account and a team-mate that can't beat him. His choice.

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

He had chances.

Fair enough not given the credit he deserved at HRC he went to Yamaha had a great time until a certain JL came along fount out he was a threat threw a tantrum he chose Ducati which is a pile of crap.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle