Skip to content

Discuss This Best of Bikeshop: Modern classics up for grabs this week General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Best of Bikeshop: Modern classics up for grabs this week

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Best of Bikeshop: Modern classics up for grabs this week

We've been browsing MCN bikes for sale every day to bring you some of our top picks from over 18,000 motorcycles for sale.              Read more modern classics news and features Here's just a few of the fantastic modern classic machines available this week:   ’83 Kawasaki GPZ750, £500 First twin shock GPz750 was arguably best all-rounder of breed, now rareWe say: None original...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 August 2011 17:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

The price of the 73 Kawasaki is a bit on the hot side! I would be very surprised if the seller got anywhere near 15K.

Reply to this Topic
bob the builder

Feb 03

There will be someone rich  and silly enough to buy it.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Erm, can you get thrown out of showrooms for licking and touching bikes? As much as the Z1 is gorgeous, perhaps a tad salty price wise. Time to put Mrs. Billysollocks on e bay I think (should get a fiver - it's  a start)

Reply to this Topic
richarddickens

Nov 09

z1

I think the price is £1500/£2500 or am i in the wrong year

Reply to this Topic
stevecase

Aug 02

stevecase says:

Its where the money is now, people always put money in cars and bikes when theres a recession.

I bet a good 5 year old Blade is cheaper than a mint 92 and maybe even an urban tiger

Reply to this Topic
stevecase

Aug 02

stevecase says:

Bloody hell just had a look at the 92s and their all donkeys, bet they soddin rattle!

Reply to this Topic
ldashworth

Oct 04

ldashworth says:

Classic status...

£15,000 for a bendy old Z1? I think not.  A nice used Blade and £10,000 change would be my choice.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle