Skip to content

Discuss This Brno MotoGP: Valentino Rossi eager for Monday test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Brno MotoGP: Valentino Rossi eager for Monday test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Brno MotoGP: Valentino Rossi eager for Monday test

Valentino Rossi says he’s eager to see what development parts Ducati will roll out for the Italian star to evaluate during a one-day test session at the Brno circuit on Monday. Rossi is awaiting the delivery of some new electronics with Ducati technical boss Filippo Preziosi due to fly into the Czech Republic on Sunday. Rossi plans to test updates on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 August 2011 18:50)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
factoryboy

Mar 10

factoryboy says:

why do people want to bash rossi, stoner, lorenzo to name a few they are all god,s they all have more talent in their little finger than the rest of us put together after all if you could do it we.d all be talking about you !!!!!

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Hollywooddick

stop posting

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Stop Postin.

Reply to this Topic
HollywoodJack

Aug 11

Aye Nosnow, why di*ck-suckin? You weird fool xD

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

buel, huge, teqniquila

JUST SHUT UP AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!!

your comment makes us sick!!! even i must admit, i laught at all your post. well, bright side of retard man.

and read a lot cause it's NOT ROSSI who developt yamaha. IT'S FURUSAWA. he like low profile just like burgess!!!! SO SHUT UP AND PRESS BOMB BUTTON ON YOUR COMPUTER TO BLOW IT TOTALLY. THANK YOU.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

So, hugelean and Co.

i'll say it again. Stop moaning, your worse that Rossi.

HollywoodJack- stop trying to lick arse, i expect it from a simple muppet like Buell but how long have you been signed up ? go and make some real friends eh ?

Stoner explains what they need to improve on, and it's moaning.. okay, no problem. So whats this from Rossi ?
''Today I went pretty well on the second part of the track, while I lost time in T1 and T2, so we have to try to work on those sections. We had a hard time at the start of this afternoon’s session, because the hard tyre, which we thought we could work well for the race, was really sliding a lot. When we put on the soft, the situation improved, also because we made some additional changes with the front that helped us improve the feeling. We hope to be able to do the race with the soft, and tomorrow we’ll try to do enough laps to verify that as well.”
i'd say that must be moaning aswell right ?

Thing is with Stoner, even if he's 1st he will say on what they need to improve on.. how is that moaning ? he's giving detail of the bikes problems and areas for improvement, but when Rossi uses this stuff thats exactly what it is, explaining.. not moaning. You guys are such hypocrites but i can't blame you. Must be pretty frustrating to see a has-been go what, 13 races without a win now ? Did Stoner 'moan' about his neck injury at Laguna ? no, it was released on the monday by an australia news channel. Did Rossi make his problems with the shoulder known every practice session, qualifying, warm up and race for 6 months ? damn straight. The shoulder was fine after Estoril, he said it would be 3 weeks before that race yet dragged the excuse out for another couple of months to cover up his abismal performance and somewhat lack of development skills, which he suppose to be a magician at if im not mistaken ? 

Get over it, stop criticising other riders until your god can at least prove he's a worthy champion on a bike which no one else could ride except, who ? oh yeah, some bloke called Casey Stoner.

'Just give him time' bla bla bla pipe down. 7th today was seen as good right ? imagine Stoner or Lorenzo down there, would be classed a disaster !! The guy is extremely lucky Simo has been chucking it at the scenery this year or he'd finish the championship 7th. For the record, most of his titles have been against old guys who ended  up going nowhere special. Since Stoner, Lorenzo and Pedrosa have come into it, it's fair to say it hasn't exactly been easy, and especially with the single tyre rule(no specials made on saturday night). That's for a different day, different discussion though.

£15million a year to watch this guy make excuses and roll home in a usual position of 5th-9th. Money well spent, clearly.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

what a crap comment

READ THIS CAREFULLY!

"bla bla bla....I don’t know what Ducati has to improve the bike." so he said he didn't know, next.

"bla bla bla....I think that Filippo arrives with some answers and we have some new stuff to try and Monday with electronics and some other things." HE SAID HE DIDN'T KNEW, BUT STARTING TO REVEAL IT!!!! next!

"bla bla bla...We’ll do a comparison between the old and the new and we have some different stuff in the fork and small parts to improve the feeling." NOW HE REVEAL IT. LOL

WHAT A JERK. CAN HE MOANING CORRECTLY???????? i bet he so nervous!!!! if i'm a cop and interrogate jerk like this, i'll slap his mouth and call arabian come in so he could choke this jerk mouth with his "stick" to adjust this jerk mouth!!!! well, this jerk loves it though. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

this jerk

not rossi. it's only example, like thief maybe??? well, who knows. good thing is they love "stick". LOL.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Hollywooddick

Hollywoodcock missing your daily dose of anal juice or just get upset alot because of your pms? See if you can get a better comeback this time your not in the playground now

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

Yamaha3358

Man ur comments are gud...but each day coming here but i dont usually comment here...but i guess mate u shud be really paid to comment for stoner ; )

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices