Skip to content

Ask an Expert Price hike due to riots? Insurance

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Insurance > Price hike due to riots?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Tom85

Jul 11

Tom85 says:

Price hike due to riots?

At the end of july i passed my mod2, so the past couple of weeks iv'e spent much of my spare time searching through classifieds and comparing insurance prices. Wasn't working today so thought i'd have a quick look at some prices using the thebikeinsurer.co.uk, the prices seemed a little high so after checking i'd entered all my details correct i put in a bike that i'd allready got a price for this was a 2005 zxr 636. Approx 2 weeks ago the price i got was £434 today the cheapest i got was £631. surely we are not allready been punished for these idiots actions. No doubt we'll be paying for this mess in other ways thatn this in the near future too. All of them who are been convicted for looting and released on bail should be made to help with the big clean up that should help lower the insurance claim costs. sorry for the rant but things like this really pi$$ me off, The more you work in this country the more you seem to be punished.:mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (12 August 2011 19:33)

Post a message in Insurance

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices