Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuki GSX1400 custom voted “Best Jap” at Bulldog Bash Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Suzuki GSX1400 custom voted “Best Jap” at Bulldog Bash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

Suzuki GSX1400 custom voted “Best Jap” at Bulldog Bash

This radically altered Suzuki GSX1400 is now an award-winning custom, having topped the “Best Jap” category at the “Custom Show” of this weekend’s 25th annual Bulldog Bash in Warwickshire. Built by Luke Reed from Hengrove, Bristol, the 1402cc inline four engine of the Japanese roadster appears to be the only part of the original bike remaining. Find a Suzuki GSX1400 for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (15 August 2011 15:13)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mcmahonj

Jul 07

mcmahonj says:

was he the only entrant? i think that looks really shit

Reply to this Topic
eltomo

Dec 09

eltomo says:

WHY?

why put a motor that big in a chasis that cant handle, at all.

come on, its gotta be better than a gsx 1400 or your flogging a dead horse - at great expense i might add

i dont know what the other bikes looked like, im sort of glad i dont.

Reply to this Topic
Kescheng

May 06

Kescheng says:

OCC

I don't thin Orange County Choppers are going to be sweating too much.

Reply to this Topic
yorkshiremonkey

Feb 09

Salvager

Is that old bloke in the background on the first picture the guy from 'The Salvager'. You know that programme on Quest where a guy makes something shit out of something shitter? People who've seen it may remember the monstrosity that was the chaise longue that he made out of an old car - absolute rubbish.

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

????

Dunno whats worse the bike or the waistcoat!

Reply to this Topic
slider72

Mar 05

slider72 says:

gsx

lol, does anyone like this bike??

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

If that was the best I dread to think what the others looked like, it looks terrible.

Reply to this Topic
BristolBasher

Aug 11

Wrong !!!

Well,well,well. I wonder how many of you who passed the sarky comments about this bike were at the Bulldog to see the quality of this bike in the flesh prior to your outbursts????, and, WTF has the wastecoat got to do with the bike anyway?.

As usual NCN have their facts wrong about the bike, may I suggest you stick to what you do best and stick to reporting to your mass readers "Motorcyclists" about Motorcycles and please don't venture into the world of "Bikers" and their bikes until you and your readers understand anything about the subject..

Regards.

Basher (A  Biker)

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

You don't have to ride or own a chop to be "a biker", now don't talk shite.

I've got 40 plus years on bikes and never a feet forward or chopper, or cruiser yet.....Don't intend to. I like bikes that "go", handle and stop. Hence the Hayabusa amongst others in the shed.

Reply to this Topic
Elizium

Aug 11

Elizium says:

Best Jap

I wonder, how many of the negative comment posters actually know what they are talking about?

How many of them have actually built anything that would even get noticed?

This bike was considered worthy of winning Best Jap by it's peers, by people who actually know what they are talking about so why all the spite?

It's a custom bike show afterall. Not too many jizzed on stockers in the line-up me thinks.

Just a comment about the article - the owner didn't build it - he bought it....!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices