Skip to content

General 2009 (59) Black Triumph Sprint 1050 stolen from Curzon Street, Mayfair, London W1 Stolen bikes

You are in... Forums > General > Stolen bikes > 2009 (59) Black Triumph Sprint 1050 stolen from Curzon Street, Mayfair, London W1

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Vickles

Jun 11

Vickles says:

2009 (59) Black Triumph Sprint 1050 stolen from Curzon Street, Mayfair, London W1

Black Triumph Sprint 1050 (owned for almost 3 weeks and very much adored) stolen from Curzon Street, Mayfair, London W1 (bike bay outside HSBC Premier) yesterday Monday 15th August 2011 at some point between 8.30am and 5.30pm.  Lowered cut out seat, large noticeable union jack stickers to fairing on either side.  Approximately 9,000 miles.
CHASSIS NO:  SMTTF 6955J938 1966
Any information PLEASE contact police or me: vixgaston@hotmail.com. 
Reward for any information that leads to its return.  Thank you so much for reading

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (16 August 2011 11:04)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Matt83

Jul 11

Matt83 says:

Eyes peeled!

I work very close to there and also ride a Sprint.  Was thinking about riding to work, but you've just put me off...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices