Skip to content

Discuss This Rioters attack scooter rider General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Rioters attack scooter rider

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Rioters attack scooter rider

Rioters have been caught on film dragging a rider off his scooter and stealing it. The learner rider is seen being chased and grabbed around the neck as he tries to negotiate his way through rioting in Croydon, South London. One thug then drags him away while another picks up the scooter and rides off. Seconds later the thief falls off and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (17 August 2011 14:23)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

arsewipes

It made my blood boil watching this, its a pity a bunch off hells angels didnt come riding round the corner and kicked the crap out the tossers

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

If this happened in America or any other part of the world the looters and trouble makers would have been shot on site or at least hosed down with a water cannon, trouble is we are too much of a soft touch.what annoys me is the poor scooter rider probably worked hard to buy his transport only to have some scumbag drag him off it .......

Reply to this Topic
scotsmaninusa

Apr 10

read what happened to the filmers

It's sickening

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16051495

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

can't say anything here that expresses my complete dispare over these events without appearing racist. I guess that just about sums up how week this country has become, fucking do-gooding asshole governments.

Reply to this Topic
jonnyrocket

Mar 09

jonnyrocket says:

Entitlement

The sense of owning something that you don't have to work for is the new religion in these communities; Croydon, Thornton Heath and the Norwood area has been powder-keg for some years these guys on this video would steal their mother pension if they had a chance.  The Government of the UK have contributed to the problem by not supporting the police and the prosecution services to get these guys off the street and into the gaols where they belong.  Lenient sentences dished out to thieves and the like are not harsh enough and consequently result in more offences being committed.  The Police then lose morale and will not arrest these guys as they lawyer-up and are out the next day....waste of taxpayers money.

I would bring back national conscription if I thought it work, but these guys would only run away at the sight of the enemy.  Cowards the lot of em!  Hope the police get these guys and give em a good fisting.

Don't despair, you're not alone.

I live in the USA now and it is no better here you'll get shot if you stray off the main streets. 

Reply to this Topic
kitspartan

Jul 11

kitspartan says:

Too lazy to work for things he needs and cannot even ride a twist and go scooter, poor lad really is deprived..of all human rights, or should be. The sad reality is that he will probably be killed by one of his own ilk before he's 30. It's hard not to condemn groups of our population when they are seen behaving like this, it looks like the majority of a minority are all worthless, lawless scum, along with a minority of the majority that also joined in. I'm sure we all have ideas on how we would like to punish these people, give them to Hannibal Lector perhaps?

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

It's a multi cultural experiment by the last government gone wrong, and no i'm not a tory. These scumbags have been mollicoddled by governments into thinking the world owes them a living. They see so called celebrities and stars with nice cars,watches, houses and they think I want that. How can I get it, i'll take it nothing will happen they can't touch me I'm in a street gang, and guess what, up until now for the most part they're right. Let's hope they get on top of the bastards now but I would'nt hold your breath, only today the heir to the throne came out and said society had failed the little mites. GRRRR.! 

Reply to this Topic
Kando

May 11

Kando says:

Sicking

Send these rioters to prison for the maximum sentence the law allows, take away this human rights and crap let the police come down on them harder on criminals.

In prison they should be made to sleep on the floor and get nothing but bread and water. Its the only deterant that will work and the only way the country can afford to keep people banged up for that long.

As for the liberals who are already calling for soft treatment of these thugs claiming the sentences they have been given are too harsh they should be ashamed. Bet they were tucked up nice and safe in their big walled off compunds watching it on sky news with a cup of tea. Maybe if they love them so much they should have to give them boared & lodgings in they own house and see how long it is before they see the light.

Poor guy (biker) hope the police manage to catch the scum involved.

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Astonishing

This scooter-rider clearly wasn't "the enemy", whether that enemy might be authority, a money-grubbing bankster or a toff of some kind.   Poor bloke is just trying to get through, not threatening anyone or part of their problem.  What surprised me is how willing that pack was to pile in - nobody was on his side.  drag him off after he was pulled down, nobody helps, nobody stops it.  

Mind you, they were trying to pull people out of cars too.    Hell of a way to conduct these Austerity Celebrations.  

Reply to this Topic
Biker4751

Aug 02

Biker4751 says:

Not Surprising

I believe it was 1989 when the U.K. government decided to disarm all of its citizens.  Last year (2010) there was more violent crime in England than in South Africa.  We're probalby not far behind you here in Los Estados Unidos.  Nevertheless, I spent the day on my KTM, along with Messrs. Smith and Wesson.  Thank God I live in a country that allows me to have a concealed carry weapons permit.  They may or may not get my scooter.  But if I'm still breathing they may get more than they thought they would.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices