Skip to content

Discuss This Ghost Rider wheelie bid General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Ghost Rider wheelie bid

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Ghost Rider wheelie bid

Patrik Furstenhoff, 43, is a bike mechanic from Stockholm with two kids and a nice house. He's also the man behind the infamous 'Ghost Rdier' videos, the counter-culture series started by an insane 42-mile ride from Stockholm to Uppsala through heavy traffic which took 14min 55sec - an average of 170mph. This weekend he'll be competing in the World Wheelie Competition...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 August 2011 11:43)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

Issue of speed

This proves with skill that speed does not kill, I personally wouldn't ride that quick as I am not that talented but atleast the guy is living, I watch time and time trucks, cars and taxis with bald tyres, people chatting away on phones or texting and just bad driving overall not to mention the road surfaces and unfriendly biker accident areas like collapsable poles and signs. Why is the government so hung up on going 80mph max when on a 3 lane highway with no body around is as safe as kicking a ball. The cops and judges need to asses situations differently.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Fryatuck

Jeez mate, lighten up, my tongue was firmly in my cheek. as a biker of 33 years You can't shock me with your morbid photos or impress me with your Hollier than thou example. As for your broken speedo cable, I never ride un-roadworthy bikes on the road , that would be asking for trouble.

Reply to this Topic
ExiledRedBaron

Jul 09

I've been living in Germany for many, many years and have been up and down the autobahn at 150 Mph for a very long time. The only time I ever had an accident was when I had been visiting my family in Lancashire and some pillock pulled out on to the A6 right in front of me.......   Sheer speed is not the problem at all, it's the relative speed that's the issue such as some pillock in front of you going 0 mph in your direction of travel .......

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices