Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

will101

Aug 11

will101 says:

Moto Ball

Hi, 

Today I watched a show called biker roadshow and it showed a clip of a sport called Moto Ball. I would like to get into this sport, but I cannot find anything on google about this sport in the UK (it mostly seems to take place in Germany), apart from some youtube videos.
If anyone knows anything about this or even better if you're part of a team, I would love to hear from you.
I'm in Birmingham so the closer to the midlands a team is the better.
Thank You.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 August 2011 17:17)

Post a message in Other sport

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MotoRon

Oct 11

MotoRon says:

Sorry its late but!

Hello Buddy,

Unfortunatly there is only one team left in the UK.. Hayes & Southall Motorcycle Club with members spread out everywhere.

I have been a member for the last 3 years where we have grown from 11 riders to 19, ages ranging from 15-gone 60, with spare bikes:)

We get around 5-10 shows per year from Kent up to Scotland! I am currently developing the teams website. I will be sure to post it here once finished and feel free to get in touch as were growing we hope to get many more members and try and bring the sport back!

Thanks,
Ronnie

Reply to this Topic
govgrants

Dec 11

govgrants says:

sad..

I was fond of this too - unfortunately, it seems like there just wasn't enough interest overall. :hmmm:

---

Government Grants

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices