Skip to content

Discuss This Staff bikes: MV Agusta Brutale 920 - the highest mileage 2011 model First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Staff bikes: MV Agusta Brutale 920 - the highest mileage 2011 model

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Staff bikes: MV Agusta Brutale 920 - the highest mileage 2011 model

MCN's 2011 Brutale is now the highest mileage specimen in the UK, and possibly the world, after clicking through 4000 miles and its first major service. The scheduled service was carried out at MV dealer Drayton Croft in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and cost £200. The work took two hours and saw the oil and filter changed, the bike given a check over...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (19 August 2011 16:35)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

HOW MUCH?!

£200!! Lets see if i've got this right, you paid £200 and the only things that were replaced/changed were the oil filter and oil and the only other thing they did was to basically look at the bike? No seriously, you paid £200 for an oil/filter change?!

RIP OFF springs to mind.

Reply to this Topic
marty1035

Aug 07

marty1035 says:

Clearly

Clearly doomed dog will never own one. Nor should he be allowed to. Philistine!

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

miles

It's a shame that bikes do very little mileage these days. ANY new bike should be easily capable of doing 100k.

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

£200 for a 4k services is a bit harsh i know my gsxr was £150 at the dealer but a extra £50 for been a mv seems a bit much but the price of bike bits comp to car bits is a bit much as well e.g set off brake discs for my car £30 for the bike £100 a disc think if the cost of biking drop a bit there be a lot more of us im not daft and know cars are a lot more mass produced but hows do a plastic fairing cost £300+ Right soap box away :)

Reply to this Topic
thedogs3856

Apr 10

thedogs3856 says:

1090RR

Bought my 1090RR and picked it up Friday, and to be honest, have taken the plunge to own one and feel somewhat priviledge to be a part of a generally exclusive ownership group :smile 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle