Skip to content

Riding & events Importance of gloves! Riding Skills

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Riding Skills > Importance of gloves!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Kate Ralph  says:

Importance of gloves!

My pride and joy is in a coma right now after I was knocked off after being pulled out on. I was wearing all the right equipment and thankfully got away with just a broken wrist, a ligament tear and a numb knee. I am absolutely sick of seeing riders riding without gloves! What do you put down first out of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 August 2011 16:49)

Post a message in Riding Skills

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DuNkZz1993

Aug 11

DuNkZz1993 says:

gloves

couldnt agree more, the same happend to me if i wasnt wearing gloves my hands would have been torn to shreads.

you see these 16 year old on mopeds and 50cc motorcycles without gloves, sooner or later theyre gunna learn the hard way. take the advice before it happens, always wear gloves.

Reply to this Topic
Brombomb

Sep 11

Brombomb says:

I know what you mean about kids on scooter I ride a scooter until I can get a 125 I used to be like that until I was on my way home from work and I came off and was in hospital for a day I now know now the importance of protective gear I don't go out now without a protective jacket jeans with pads and good quality gloves it's these chavas who just wear trackies and tops i can't wait to see them go off and then get themselves some gear

Reply to this Topic
Liamshep

Dec 11

Liamshep says:

Love seeing all these kids on moped wearing polos and shorts the summer just gone. I may just be 18 but every time I go out I always make sure im wearing the full gear. Cant wait to see one fall off. they will learn the hard way!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices