Skip to content

Discuss This TT 2011: What the riders really thought... TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > TT 2011: What the riders really thought...

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sport  says:

TT 2011: What the riders really thought...

In this incredible behind the scenes footage, Guy Martin, Cameron Donald, John McGuinness and Bruce Anstey are caught on camera discussing the abandonment of the second Supersport race during the 2011 TT. The race was stopped due to deteriorating weather conditions...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 August 2011 10:06)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

Safety issue aside...

... it was rather awesome to see the Dunlop bothers just blat past the rest as though it was just another ride-out :)

Bit of a shame the race was cancelled on that score, but at the same time, the race really shouldn't have started.

No question that the organisers need to listen to the riders a tad more. They're all there to race, no question about that, but stupid to do it when you could hold out an hour or so and just let it dry up a bit.

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Riders to decide

Absolutely... the riders should make this decision not any officials, I wonder what the officials would decide if it was them or maybe  their children racing.

If you officials are making these decisions for the racing public so that we can watch some great racing then dont, I would rather sit and look at cows in a field than see anyone come off and hit a wall.

Reply to this Topic
Georg3

Mar 08

Georg3 says:

The video has been removed now, shame. I watched it earlier and thought it was a great insight into how these top road racers are so chummy.

Reply to this Topic
nc30netherton

Feb 11

removed.

yeh I wanted to show a mate who I watched all the TT coverage with, shame that was a brilliant video. Why you reckon its been removed, riders dont want it up or something????

Reply to this Topic
Mungbean

Aug 11

Mungbean says:

search youtube using 'tt 2011 tomorrow's another day'

Just watched it

Reply to this Topic
robmclean71

Oct 05

robmclean71 says:

Click link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkk_ulhs-Rw

Reply to this Topic
markgardiner

Mar 11

markgardiner says:

Get your real-roads fix all winter long

If you can’t get enough TT and real-roads racing, what will you do this winter? Read ‘Riding Man’! This is a great, true account of an everyman’s dream of racing in the TT. Get more information about this great book or just download it now at Amazon UK’s site by going here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004R9QPWC

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices