Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN August 24: New Honda Fireblade revealed General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN August 24: New Honda Fireblade revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN August 24: New Honda Fireblade revealed

In this week's issue of MCN, on sale August 24, we reveal all the details of the new Honda Fireblade, with updated styling and high-tech suspension. Plus, a free 48 page adventure touring magazine, which includes survival tips from Simon Pavey and the best motorcycle trips around the world! Also in this week's issue, we test £5000 used superbikes, stars pay tribute to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (23 August 2011 11:21)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Video

I have seen the video and think it looks the real deal but...and a big but.. is i find it so strange how Honda would release an icon bike in this fashion... are they so disappointed with it themselves that they are not bothered promoting the fact it exists... look at every other manufacturer and how they released their icon bikes... they brag and brag until we are sick listening to them... so in my opinion there is more to come and this is a decoy...

Reply to this Topic
Feakster

Mar 10

Feakster says:

Superbike for under £5k

What about an RSVR...?

Reply to this Topic
Feakster

Mar 10

Feakster says:

New Blade

If that is the new blade, then they must be releasing it alongside an RC(something) or VFR(something)... like they did with the RC51 twin. That would explain the apparent complete lack of R&D. I still personally believe it's a fake. It would be terribly odd of Honda to pursue the V4 engine with all their new bikes, then not bother with their keystone machine. Plus this way they can knock the price of the blade down a couple of grand to undercut all they're current rivals by a substantial margin (target all the cheapskates), while still having a market leading supersports V4 to target all the people who don't mind spending £14k+ on a bike... (& have a homologated track weapon for WSBK)

Reply to this Topic
Feakster

Mar 10

Feakster says:

Correction

"They're" = "their"... Not that I'm anal about English or anything, but I'm niggled that I can't change it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle