Skip to content

Discuss This Staff bikes: Moto Guzzi Griso SE - V7 Classic snaffled by actress First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Staff bikes: Moto Guzzi Griso SE - V7 Classic snaffled by actress

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

John Westlake  says:

Staff bikes: Moto Guzzi Griso SE - V7 Classic snaffled by actress

Just when I was learning to love the V7 Classic and its gentle take on motorcycling life, it has been snatched away from me. Moto Guzzi have reclaimed it, and sent it on a far more glamourous mission: it must now provide post-test transport for a celebrity. Yes, my humble V7 is currently ferrying Gill Halfpenny between her beautiful celebrity...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (25 August 2011 17:19)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

Not related...

I dont like the new front web page, I know you want people to buy the bikes for sale on here but I want to see big photos of the stories your covering like before.

Come on... for me

Reply to this Topic
orkney_rob

Jul 08

orkney_rob says:

I have had the Griso SE for a couple of months now - it really is a fantastic bike! Not as fast as my previous Triumphs perhaps, but an entirely different kind of riding experience. Enjoy it, they are truly rather special machines!

Reply to this Topic
Gilimages

Aug 11

Gilimages says:

If its Jill halfpenny the seat will be a lot happyer to have her sat on it....

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

Gill Halfpenny...

didn't know her at all and then did a search on Wikipedia.... Apparently she has done quite a bit of Soap stuff (Eastenders, Coronation Street...) and is young and attractive. Just the sort of publicity biking needs. Well done Moto Guzzi... Hope she enjoys your bike...

Reply to this Topic
Renjr22

Dec 08

Renjr22 says:

Agreed!!!

Im with Carlosoul!! The new front layout suck donkey balls...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices