Skip to content

Discuss This Indy MotoGP: Valentino Rossi struggles again MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Indy MotoGP: Valentino Rossi struggles again

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Indy MotoGP: Valentino Rossi struggles again

Valentino Rossi’s tough debut campaign with Ducati’s factory MotoGP squad continued at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway yesterday. With only one podium finish in the opening 11 races, hopes Rossi could build on an encouraging sixth place in Brno earlier this month quickly evaporated in a frustrating 28-lap race. Beset by more front-end grip issues with his GP11.1 Desmosedici bike, Rossi was struggling...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 August 2011 14:32)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Simo

I think Simo could throw up a suprise at Misano...home event and all.

Watch this space...  :-)

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

weskit...

Take rossi out the occassion...??...why he was there...again were talkin about 'if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.....it s meaningless

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

the whole thing is meaningless

But if Wosi wants to compare Dovi's results last year to his results this year, I'm pointing out that you can't do that in isolation without looking at what's happened to the other riders. Dovi could have more points because he's riding better or the bike is better, or he could have more points because a rider who used to finish ahead of him is doing worse.

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

or to put it another way

Wosi is saying he's discovered his uncle is gay, and now it's supposedly meaningless to talk about his aunt having balls.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

AGREE

I agree with ya there Wosi...that was my point with posting comparitive results 10/11.

Thats why rossi not doing as bad as the Orange thong brigade would have us believe...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Brazen

Nov 10

Brazen says:

Marco Milandri was at the back of the pack in 2008 when Casey came 3rd (or was it 2nd?) in the Championship; so you cant compare Rossi against Nicky for an excuse why he's failing.

Want the truth? A rider's HEART wins championships.

No heart = No win.

Casey has heart and Vale has his finger pointed at everyone but himself- always has, always will- even when he was winning he was a loudmouth finger-pointer against the other riders.

Now he is paying the price. Eat it Rossi. Eat that s%*t up!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hayden has proven to be

a pretty spineless follow the leader type of nr.2 rider, waiting and expecting Rossi & coy to improve the GP16. Nonetheless he showed real potential on the almost as good as Rossi's GP11.9 at Indy to lap with the leaders in the early stages of the race. This suggests the GP11.9 IS good enough, and certainly should be good enough to compete with an Alien calibre rider on board.

Haydens progress from here on in will be interesting to note on some proper race tracks. Rossi should be worried.

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

moto gp

i turned it over before the end. moto 2 is the best by a country mile.we need a lower spec 1000cc fourmula next year where its possible for more riders to win.this year its zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Hayden @ Indy..

He was only lapping with leaders at the beginning of the race because he had a softer front tyre compared to everyone else... He didn't do anything special.....This doesn't prove shit about the potential of the Duke! Unless they talk Bridgestone into making a magical front tyre that is really soft that some how lasts race distance then the soft front option is pointless as it will only last a few laps!!

I can't beleive some of the smart arse know it all's on here are actually trying to use this as a valid point!!

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Nostrodamus, perhaps you'd be good enough

to go tell JB and the crew that the bike is fine and that you should take over as chief mechanic as you clearly know far more about it than anybody at Ducati.........

......dosen't it ever make you feel embarrassed writing the shit that you come out with. It should do. You strike me as someone who is capable of more but just goes for the cheap jibe instead. You sad prick

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices