Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati's 2012 superbike: the SuperQuadro or Panigale New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Ducati's 2012 superbike: the SuperQuadro or Panigale

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Ducati's 2012 superbike: the SuperQuadro or Panigale

The real name of Ducati's 2012 superbike will be either 'SuperQuadro' or 'Panigale.' In a carbon copy of the leak of the Diavel's name last year, the contenders for the official title have been revealed thanks to Ducati's efforts to copyright the name and prevent other firms from using it. Translating to 'over-square' - a reference to the new bike's engine,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 August 2011 15:10)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

yes yes yes ,finally a new bike to read about and drool over.

Reply to this Topic
screamer69

Oct 05

screamer69 says:

thought they were gonna name it just 1199

whatever. That pic does not look like the leaked photos that came out a few months back...Bike is gonna look sweet.

Reply to this Topic
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

SuperQuadro

WOW... That is the dogs nuts......  probably cost a hundred billion euro ..:blink:..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BBQdog

Jul 10

BBQdog says:

Proportions

Proportions don't seem to be OK. Rear wheel seems to be isolated from the rest of the bike and rear fork seems much too long. Maybe because of the tiny seat ??  Design, design ....

Reply to this Topic
screamer69

Oct 05

screamer69 says:

@BBQdog

that is not an official pic. looks photochopped.

Reply to this Topic
stonerfan

Apr 11

stonerfan says:

who cares

bet you it looks nothing like the rossi-rep cock-up,i mean mock up! if i were ducati i'd stay away from any reference to the crock,i mean doctor! lol

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

Stonerfan

LMAO at CANT AFFORD DUCATI haters.....ha ha

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

They should call it...

The Baylissima.

At least he's won a MotoGP race on a Ducati.

Unless they pull their finger out and build a completely new 1000cc bike it's not looking like Valentino ever will.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Someone's nicked the frame?

You know,like all manufacturers,pushing new improved or totally redesigned products in our faces,this DUCATI PANIGALE or whatever its supposed to be called,looks like an other experiment on us long suffering Humans who know no better than to want,want,want the latest and supposed best. I mean,it looks in the mock up artists design study,great,but,then comes the final,production watered down(more than a pint of beer at your local)version the Manufacturer's say we consumers want!!!? Mmm,Really? Don't think so,i want a bike like that one there in the piccy,Mr.Ducati. I hope the frame,headstock/airbox,will be strong enough in real life situations after,some abuse on pot holed roads? Bloody things are getting less and less and yet they cost more and more!!!

Reply to this Topic
Rumoy

Aug 09

Rumoy says:

Have sold my Desmosedici, so could be in the market for one of these, but not at£20k+ Might, just might buy a BMW, shock! or a classic Duke, a bevel or low, low mileage 916. In any case it needs to be a special bike to get money changing hands in this economic climate.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices