You are in... Forums > General > General > Emergency Bikers

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

CharlieSYLO

Mar 11

CharlieSYLO says:

Emergency Bikers

Just watching it and a 19 year old, 2 up on a Gixxer (I assume 750 but may be wrong). Gets pulled and copper had to do 130mph to catch up with him after a longish chase. There's no way that bike is restricted is there? Like I said the lad was 19 and had license less than a year so it should have been 33bhp, copper never checked tho. Got away with 2 day rider course as well :wacko:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (31 August 2011 20:37)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LeeMorgan

May 10

LeeMorgan says:

Its amazing how many coppers don't know the law lol , When I had my accident I asked if they had checked the idiots mobile , There reply was " oh umm no we haven't " f in idiots .

But they are only human at the end of the day 

Lee

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

i would of guessed he  would of done his test at 17 so full power bike at 19.

the scooter smash was bad and the lad had no mager damgage so lucky

Reply to this Topic
CharlieSYLO

Mar 11

CharlieSYLO says:

bmwgs

I'm positive the narrator said the lad had had his license less than a year, it's what prompted me to ask the question. Totally agree about the lad on the moped, helmet found in a garden a long way from his head as well.

The drunk chap at the bus stop in Birmingham is well known to them, passes out there quite a bit. OH's shop is opposite side of the road.:blink:

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

when my bmw was clamped to 33bhp i will got it to close to 90mph.  the 33bhp clamp on bike will not stop you hitting the stop speed just take you longer.

Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

programmes

its the people who watch that stuff that should get with it

after all, they never show anyone getting away from the cops do they?

Obviously it doesnt look good to them if they do, but it would make for some great viewing...

R1 leaves cops for dust!! Must happen the majority of the time?

Reply to this Topic
CharlieSYLO

Mar 11

CharlieSYLO says:

Jawa

Was just wondering about the bike being restricted. I'm pretty much on the opposite side of the law as the old bill lol. Even so, not everyone with an R1 would get away from the law, just cos you've got a shit hot bike doesn't mean you can ride it, and I hate to say it but the old bill riders (and other riders trained by them) are pretty quick on the rides they've got. I've got an XV1100 so I'm barely gonna outrun a 125 :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
JAWAPAWA

Sep 10

JAWAPAWA says:

charles

im just saying i would actually watch one of those shows if they showed people getting away with it

Reply to this Topic
CharlieSYLO

Mar 11

CharlieSYLO says:

Jawa

Seen a few get away, they always do a follow up on them tho :upset:

Reply to this Topic
Hackey

Mar 11

Hackey says:

Best Program

Top program emergency bikers. 

That kid , GSXR , Arlen Ness Full Suit , Rossi Rep Helmet £500 , Insurance, what the hell!? , he's 19 for Christ sake. 

He would of been prosecuted however the cop didnt have a full tape needed for a ban, caught him doing a 90mph in a 70 zone , he paid 200 quid instead of a FPN which is 60 and three points. 

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

ban

didnt need the tape for a ban..........and as for those that get away many end up in a and e.......very very few can ride as fast and safeley as the police riders whatever the bike....however I have seen cases where the rider states  that he had to do ££££speed to catch up...That I think is totally irrelevant and shouldnt be allowed,as in the screening the officer found time to talk to the camera man so the longer you wait the further the bike has gone!you dont hear that said with cars!Had the bike been doing 50mph the officer would probably have reached 80mph to catch him on the other hand had the bike been doing 30 then if the officer did 32 hed get to cornwall before he caught up!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices