Skip to content

Discuss This Misano MotoGP: Casey Stoner fastest, Valentino Rossi struggles MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Misano MotoGP: Casey Stoner fastest, Valentino Rossi struggles

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Misano MotoGP: Casey Stoner fastest, Valentino Rossi struggles

Casey Stoner’s bid to record a fourth straight victory for the first time in his career got off to a flying start in Misano this morning. But there was little to cheer for Valentino Rossi’s home crowd on the Adriatic coast as the Italian struggled again on Ducati’s GP11.1 and was well down the order in 11th. Aussie Stoner topped the opening...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 September 2011 10:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Good start.

Once again by Ben hopefully he keeps it up throughout the whole weekend once again.

Reply to this Topic
bruce1937

Jul 11

bruce1937 says:

No big surprise there.

Well who would have guessed that Stoner is flying and Rossi is struggling, is anyone surprised?

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

I could have come up with that headline yesterday!!

Infact, I think I did write that Stoner would be quickest and Rossi would be wobbling around 1.8 seconds off the pace... I wasn't far off eh!?.. Mind you, ya don't need to be Nostrodamus to predict that one do ya!

Anyway, let the scratching and hair pulling commence.... Ladies, after you.

Reply to this Topic
sportzinn123

Aug 11

sportzinn123 says:

Grand Prix San Marino MotoGP Practice 1

Watch LIVE : Grand Prix San Marino MotoGP Practice 1 @  SPORTZINN

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Not exactly shocked by the headline, 4 hondas in the top 5 again...

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Spamzinn123

How can we watch FP1 Live at 11:15?

Reply to this Topic
dutchTT22

Dec 10

dutchTT22 says:

stoner is...

... boring. take him out of motogp and there would be actual racing!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

well

I ll reserve my judgment till the end of raceday..!!

Not FP1 that don't mean tosh

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Dutch..

Jeez, that is a stupid thing to say.... The point of racing is to win, it is not Stoners fault that nobody can keep up with him this year... He is doing what he gets paid to do and that is to ride that bike bloody fast and get it over the line first!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

dutch

maybe if you call all your male "best friends" and do "gangbang" race together, it'll more interesting for you rather than watch motogp now. or even maybe you should call rossi to come to give you more exctasy! cause you like it or not, stoner would win it. actually, he doesn't has to take risk too much to get it. but, he keep fight it till the end. that's why honda hire him. through good or bad situation, he gave 110%. of course it was totally cause suppo is the one whose fight for it too. thanks to suppo and his brilliant eyes. now we could see how great stoner is. and now ducati crying like shit cause they underestimated stoner and kick his ass every  year.

do you think how much money  ducati already spent till this day???? it's enought to give you food for 10 years. yes. you suprise??? i'm not. so start call all your "best friends dude" and stop watching motogp. it'll give you more stress.

like i said before, lorenzo has no appetite for this season championship. next year you could see more action from him just like 2010. but now there's something new, i think ben try to be the spearhead of yamaha for the rest of the races. good for him. i'm sure lorenzo don't care about it either. he just concern to take no.2 spot. trust me. i bet moaner left testicle for this statement. LOL.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices