Skip to content

Discuss This Colin Edwards confirms Forward Racing deal for 2012 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Colin Edwards confirms Forward Racing deal for 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Colin Edwards confirms Forward Racing deal for 2012

Colin Edwards has confirmed he will ride for the Forward Racing squad on a new 1000cc private MotoGP machine in 2012. As was exclusively reported by MCN over two weeks ago, the experienced Texan will join the Italian-based squad having not been offered a new deal to stay with the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team next season. Edwards has been with Herve...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 September 2011 19:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sportzinn123

Aug 11

sportzinn123 says:

Grand Prix San Marino MotoGP

Watch LIVE Grand Prix MotoGP San Marino @ SPORTZINN

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Good to see.

Colin staying in the GP paddock he will prove a useful asset to his new team sad to see him leave Tech 3 but at least he has a Yamaha engine.

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

boybilly1967

I didn't suggest anything, I said it depends on the circumstances. For the record when I'm on my bike I always ride in line with the right wheel of the vehicle in front of me, so that car drivers can see me in their rear view and side mirrors and lorry's and buses can see me in their side mirrors, also oncoming traffic can see me as I'm not hidden from them either. Experience and comon sense so therefore no smIdsy excuses, if they don't see me then they aren't looking.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

de pooooooo

why is he still in the series, an totally over rated waste of space with no real moto gp highlight to his carrer.herve would be silly not to take ianonne ro braders.

Reply to this Topic
motocollect

Apr 06

motocollect says:

Yamaha test rider

As a CRT rider next season, will Edwards be free to test and develop the 2012 M1 for Yamaha? This would be a clever move by Yamaha to avoid the testing ban.

Reply to this Topic
phinmac

Nov 08

phinmac says:

no!!!

I would rather see Colin in WSBK! Than to be riding around in MotoGP.

Reply to this Topic
HighRevz46

Sep 11

HighRevz46 says:

time to retire...

...just ask colin ;-)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN