You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Tyres > NJW Mobile Motorcycle Tyres

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Hondavfr800

Feb 04

Hondavfr800 says:

NJW Mobile Motorcycle Tyres

I spent a long time deliberating about new tyres on my CBR600RR as the OEM BT 015’s have never felt fantastic and the back needed replacing. Reading the usual  tyre threads and making a few enquiries, it seemed that the BT 023’s would be a pretty good bet for my usual road riding. Going through the other threads I also stumbled across someone with good  recommendations,  a mobile service that would come to me at a convenient time and I hoped would be extremely careful with my pride and joy.  I’d spoken to NJW Motorcycle Tyre Services ( Nick ) and he came across as a real decent guy  and certainly knew his trade. Watching his meticulous and very careful handling of my bike and wheels was a joy ( and interesting to watch ) and I would highly recommend his services. I know many people can / do replace their own tyres but for us occasional tyre changers  I don’t think the cost of tools / time / travel ( and swear factor in my case )  would be worth the little extra for someone to visit you. I know next time where my tyres will come from.

As for the tyres, it’s early days yet but the signs seem good,  I’ll keep you informed if anyone is interested.

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 September 2011 12:39)

Post a message in Tyres

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Where...

abouts are they based?

Or are they national?

Reply to this Topic
Hondavfr800

Feb 04

Hondavfr800 says:

v1nn1e

They're based in Daventry, but I'm not sure how far they travel though. (www.njwmotorcycletyres.co.uk)

As for the tyres, after 120 odd miles they seem better and only tiny chicken strips left!:wink:

Reply to this Topic
steven.hood7

Jan 08

steven.hood7 says:

NJW Mobile Motorcycle Tyres.

Very interested for an update on your CBR600RR fitted with Bridgestone BT023's. I've fitted them to my RR8 Fireblade and i'm just over 3,000 miles up now with no signs of squaring-off as yet and i'm more than happy with the fast warm-up and grip on wet/dry roads. Should be good for over 6,000 miles from the pair going by the depth of tread left.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle