Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati boss: Rossi is a ‘lion in a cage’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ducati boss: Rossi is a ‘lion in a cage’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ducati boss: Rossi is a ‘lion in a cage’

Ducati's engineering expert Filippo Preziosi reckons Valentino Rossi is like a lion trapped in a cage and he warned the Italian's rivals to expect a much more competitive threat once the Bologna factory has improved its Desmosedici machine. Rossi hasn't posed any serious threat to the podium on a consistent basis all season and after 13 rounds off a tough debut...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (06 September 2011 09:48)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
HighRevz46

Sep 11

HighRevz46 says:

Rossi is K.I.N.G, rossi will return...

Theres a number of things you rossi hating fags have to take into consideration: 1. Rossi even said he will use this season to understand the bike and get it ready for next season, now hes not going to go and push it to the limits and crash it just to get one pointless win because that isnt going to help to improve the bike or for him to understand the bike. 2. He just came back from an injury which could have ended his career the sholdier one not so much the leg but even so that one ended his 2010 season so why will he risk that on this years bike which he knows isnt exactly capable of winning the championship. 3. Magic doesnt just happen overnight, you lot can write him off and get all excited but very soon you will be dissapointed, once he has a aluminium chasis and a bike that even has a chasis that doesnt use the engine as part of the chasis which i think they will be changing for next year. Dont be so quick to judge, you dont become 9time champ by luck, stoner is fast and that is it, he is useless in a battle thats why he has to get out in front and escape by 6seconds. Now troll me all you like but disrespecting rossi is pointless and extremely ignorant, the way people are forgetting his achievments are pathetic, do the maths the time rossis been in gp if stoner stayed up until he was rossis age and carried on winning the way he does now he still wont achieve as much. Now thats something for cunts like PaceyCasey and all the other rossi haters to read.

Reply to this Topic
slowy46

Mar 09

slowy46 says:

Elbowz

Elbowz Yamaha have gone back to the 2010 bike that Rossi and crew help to develop, so it stands to reason that they will get the Ducati sorted out soon.  And lets face it, Ben is only 1 point a head of Rossi and Rossi is on a shite bike, Ben is on well sorted bike.  Just think where Rossi would be if he was back on his old baby. 

Rossi is the doctor,and the doctor will be back soon

Reply to this Topic
HighRevz46

Sep 11

HighRevz46 says:

At last a comment that makes sense...

Amen. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Nostro

Hows it going old friend? been abit busy for awhile.

I sorry if my one eyed opinions offend your intellect but half of it is said as a wind up.

Rossi isnt finishedjust yet but his era of dominance is certainly over, I still think its king Jorge and evil Prince Casey, but watch out for princess Pedrosa if she can last a season without getting hurt.

Spies and the rest are just court Jesters

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

highrev46

Dunno where you sprung from but well said....

And without slating casey too...i like...

And it is the truth you spoke about casey and what he would have to achieve....win for the next five years.....

But as for staceymoaner....she will have a name change next season too whoever is winning....

Thats for sure..... :-p

Reply to this Topic
dred0

Oct 09

dred0 says:

Let's hope..

Nostrodamus is as good at telling the future as his namesake.. "Rossi is broken. He will not be back" that my friend is a very foolish sentiment and you know it.. Either that or you have less brains that the people you talk down to in this forum. Ducati may well be broken but you know, who do you call when you need fixing, thats right a Doctor.....and he's already in town!!

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

Carcleanerclown.

Spies a jester thats what you are.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

elbowz

The jester my friend is you, you clearly dont have a clue over whats going on out there. Spies is Lorenzos harmless little puppet and  no threat to him as the teams number one. good for afew podiums a season and maybe the odd win , his nickname should be little nicky cos he's the next hayden , nice lad but will never really be a great.

Reply to this Topic
leegee010

Sep 09

leegee010 says:

Brave people...

To write off a guy who won the WSBK championship in his debut season...

Reply to this Topic
slowy46

Mar 09

slowy46 says:

Elbowzzz

Elbowz why are you so touchy when someone makes a bad comment about Ben. Yet you always seem to slag off Rossi and co a lot! Lets face it Ben is in his second year, and is clearly not going to win as he is only 1 point ahead of Rossi. Rossi in his second year he won the world championship. Oh and Rossi won the following year, oh and the following year, oh and the following year, catch my drift!

Rossi will win that 10th title before he leaves MotoGP as the one of the greats, if the not the greatest. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices