Skip to content

Discuss This Jerry Burgess: ‘We need some more help’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jerry Burgess: ‘We need some more help’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jerry Burgess: ‘We need some more help’

Valentino Rossi’s legendary crew chief Jerry Burgess said it is time for Ducati to start making radical changes to its struggling Desmosedici MotoGP project. Rossi finished seventh in his home race in Misano last weekend but still finished 23 seconds behind race winner Casey Stoner as the GP11.1 machine was comprehensively defeated by Honda and Yamaha again. And Aussie Burgess says the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 September 2011 09:27)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Washed up old has-beens..

Like Rossi, JB seems to be washed up too! He can't make this bike a winner and Neither can Rossi!! They should both just retire eh... JB and Rossi clearly lost all of their talents over the winter testing... Or.. maybe it's true, maybe they actually were never talented at all, maybe they both just had the best bikes to work with that set them selves up for the races.... Oh, I am soooo confused!

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

its not hard

Moaner to get confused on this forum if you read all the bullshit. People that think they know more about racing than the teams themselves and also the complete biased idiots that carry the same argument on over and over abusing each other and the riders as well.
All very sad really.

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

This is more harder.

For Rossi/JB if the combined talents of them two can't fix this bike then who will.

Reply to this Topic
jimmy66

Feb 09

jimmy66 says:

hmmm

im confused did

"Rossi finished seventh in his home race in Misano last weekend but still finished 23 seconds behind race winner Casey Stoner as the GP11.1 machine"

i thought Lorenzo won

Reply to this Topic
veronicaisl

Aug 11

veronicaisl says:

@elbowz...

Bring back casey stoner and his crew then we will see...If they spent 15m euro to rossi so why not 25m euro to casey stoner? we know that their boss preziosi is still like stoner to test the gp12...

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

I'm an engineer, give me a few hundred thou and I'll work it out for you :)

Reply to this Topic
slowy46

Mar 09

slowy46 says:

Buelligan272

Well said.  And it also seems like most of the people who slag off other riders think they can ride a MotoGP bike faster than the likes of Rossi and co.  And they also think they know whats wrong with the bike, and how to sort it.  I guess that is why we watch the MotoGP from home and they jet-set around the world and get paid a lot of money

You just have to look at the facts.  All Honda's are up the front as its a good bike, like the works Yamaha, and all of the Ducati's are running mid pack and at the back.  Hayden on a Honda has won the championship, and was a front runner, but he has never been on the Ducati.  Any top rider needs a top bike.  Same in F1, Just look at Button, 2008, shite car = shite championship.  2009, good car = World champion

I guess moaner you should retire your MCN acocunt.  Rossi and co may never get the Ducati to work, but if they do, then just watch Rossi win again.  Ducati has only got 6 frames left to build this year to = what Honda did last year

Reply to this Topic
Elbowz11

Nov 10

Elbowz11 says:

veroncaisi.

Stoner won't go back there to ride that pile of shite he feels at home on the Honda.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Confused and Yellow!

Buellignoramus, it's not hard to get confused if you have no idea to start with! For the rest of us though, we're mature enough to sort the fact from fiction, let alone a have a little friendly rivalry send our understanding of the situation into meltdown.

The reality of the situation stood out like dogs balls when Stoner walked fifteen yards down pit lane a reeled of some pretty impressive times on his first ride of the RCV while Flo went nearly 2 seconds slower than the Ducati the day before! And guess what? SAME FKN BIKE!

There's 2/3rds of a fkn season of solid, undeniable evidence and you're still confused??? Unbelievable!

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Lovelly shirt though

The emporers new shirt is marvellous , isnt it?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices