Skip to content

Discuss This My Story: A Woman’s Journey to Joy (Riding) General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > My Story: A Woman’s Journey to Joy (Riding)

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michelle Matthews  says:

My Story: A Woman’s Journey to Joy (Riding)

CBT Rewind back to April 2010. Not very long ago in relation to time itself, but in the world of a Learner Rider, 18 months can feel like an eternity.  After paying out almost £1000 a month to keep various cars on the road, my husband turned to bikes.  He tried the push-bike thing for a while, saving the planet and all...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 September 2011 10:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

top story!!!! if that doesnt get some girls on bikes, nothing will!!!!!!!   (",)

Reply to this Topic
trogan4

Jan 09

trogan4 says:

really well done! Enjoy your freedom.....

Reply to this Topic
rockabillyboy

Sep 10

Christ ! that was nearly a book ,but well done ,great to see more females on bikes.Makes a change from all the old men . Just one thing -why do women always feel the need to give vehicles NAMES ?.

Reply to this Topic
Shagrat57

Nov 11

Shagrat57 says:

Great Story

Hi Michelle,

What a really engaging piece of writing.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Hope you can inspire many other girls to get on 2 wheels.  Enjoy your lovely ER-6F.  Take care ;-)

Reply to this Topic
WebleyWonder

Jan 13

WebleyWonder says:

Inspiring :)

Hi, I went to do my CBT and was told that a 'nice girl like you should get a pink twist-n-go to keep up with your boyfriend'... no joke! All the men had a good laugh... I guess it didnt help that I was so embarrassed I burst into tears, dreams shattered! So I thank you for this inspiring piece of writing :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices