You are in... Forums > General > Stolen bikes > Yamaha YBR125 Stolen

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

piratemeggy

Sep 11

piratemeggy says:

Yamaha YBR125 Stolen

Well this is a really bad reason to join this forum and I wish it was a happier occasion. So yes, basically my bike was stolen from my drive way, right outside my front door. I live in the Sudbury, Suffolk area. It's a silver Yamaha YBR 125 registration KE56 ACJ. Oh, and it's a 2006 model.

Some distinguishing features: It has a dent in the top of the tank, the panel to get to the battery is slightly wobbly and only just clinging on. It currently has a broken inside fork seal. Oh, and I replaced the clocks recently so it has a really low mileage. (Around 100-200 miles).

If you see it, please call the suffolk police on 01473 782 635 and send me an email at piratemeggy@gmail.com. Thanks for your help. Now I'm going to have a little bit of a cry.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (08 September 2011 10:54)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Fazerpod

Mar 06

Fazerpod says:

You're right

PM it's a terrible reason to join the forum. 

Sorry to hear your bike's gone.  Unfortunately I don't think the police will do much to try to find it most of the bike crime sections have been disbanded.  But you are doing the right thing publicising the details on the slim chance that anyone spots it.

Hope you have good insurance.  Get your claim in and get another bike asap. 

And welcome to the forum, guys are always here to give advice and encouragement so hope you get to post in happier circumstances in the future.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices