You are in... Forums > General > General > licence inquiry

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

twicky999

Sep 09

twicky999 says:

licence inquiry

Havernt posted/ been on here for a while, so my first post in a while is a bit boring but anyways!! My 33bhp restriction is up tomorrow (10th september):biggrin:, now my current licence shows on the back that i have a restriction, but do i get a new license from the dvla since from tomorrow im no longer on a restricted licence! Anyone got any ideas???

Cheers! 
Tom. :smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (09 September 2011 17:33)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
R100R

Jun 07

R100R says:

Hi Twicky

No, you don't bother.  The police know the restriction is for two years from the date of your licence, so just carry on.

Reply to this Topic
MakemRider

Jul 11

MakemRider says:

Licence

If it bothers you, you you can get a new licence but it will cost you (not sure how much) for the replacement.

People with expired endorsement (points) often get a replacement so they can show a clean licence if stopped again with the chance they'd only get a telling off where a licence full of expired endorments is  like a 'red rag to a bull'.

In your case it would be just be you that may feel better, is that feeling worth the cost? As R100R says the police would know the restrictions were over

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices