Skip to content

Discuss This Donington BSB: Hopkins leads showdown with double win British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Donington BSB: Hopkins leads showdown with double win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Donington BSB: Hopkins leads showdown with double win

Samsung Suzuki rider John Hopkins has won the second race at Donington Park today to do the double and move to the top of the championship standings with two rounds remaining. Swan Yamaha rider Tommy Hill finished second, to stay within three points of Hopkins. The race could have been very different were it not for a first corner incident involving Michael...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (11 September 2011 17:51)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
daveadams1955

Aug 05

icing on the cake...

I don't like the current rules, especially fastest lap in Race 1 deciding the grid... but it's certainly becoming a real fight to the finish, and Shakey & Laverty's coming together upturned the cart even more..

really enjoyed watching both races..... well done to Hopper (not a real fan but well deserved I think)..and good recovery from Shakey....

but the icing on the cake was Martin Jessop's final pass on Brookes, showing him the elbow !!!  excellent

Reply to this Topic
bluebottle2

Nov 07

bluebottle2 says:

bsb

Great to see Brookes getting a taste of his own medicine via john kirkham and martyn jessop. my wigidoll must be working. justice, racings dangerous,without dickheads like Brookes. He has no respect and just selfish knob

Reply to this Topic
bluebottle2

Nov 07

bluebottle2 says:

bsb points system

Points system MY ARSE. what a joke. what if kiyo and brookes(the knob) get their fingers out and the others have breakdowns ,would they be worthy winners. Think not.

Reply to this Topic
styler4077

Aug 06

styler4077 says:

"Laverty got the inside line into the first corner but lost the front, collecting Byrne on the way to the gravel trap."

Watch the video please before you pass crap comments.

Laverty did NOT lose the front, he only lost it when he and Byrne came together.

Sorry for both of them, But Shane was man of the race for me with that come back through the field.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

At 28 years old

This American is one class act. He deserves to be in Motogp more than some others less ascension there.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices