Skip to content

Discuss This John Hopkins hopes for another Suzuki chance in 2011 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > John Hopkins hopes for another Suzuki chance in 2011

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

John Hopkins hopes for another Suzuki chance in 2011

John Hopkins is trying to secure at least one more wild card with Suzuki’s factory MotoGP squad before the end of the 2011 campaign. The American was due to race in last month’s Brno clash in the Czech Republic alongside Alvaro Bautista, but a heavy crash in the third practice session forced him to withdraw with a badly broken right hand. But...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (12 September 2011 11:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

GO HOPPER...... !!!

Dear Paul Denning, please give it a shot and lend Hopper a bike. We need all the bikes we can get on the grid. Maybe Dorna will consider a backhander since you will be propping up the grid. Let's face it if he stays on he will be assured points too! WIN WIN situation.....

Reply to this Topic
phinmac

Nov 08

phinmac says:

motogp?

Give it a rest, stay where you are. Why risk riding around on a bike that you know and everyone else knows that you cant win on? Then crash and you know there is  strong chance that Hopper will crash in motogp, then youre hurt for your current situation. Stay there get the team into WSBK and do what you do man. Moto Gp is slowly but surely going away... too expensive, too political, and not too exciting anymore. Race bikes that you actually can purchase. Dont get me wrong I like motogp, but it really doesnt promote competition unless you have multi-million dollar sponsors and lets face it, thats a dying breed. And booo on Yamaha for pulling out of WSBK. Hopefully there will be a strong team with the Yamahas and factory support.

Reply to this Topic
veronicaisl

Aug 11

veronicaisl says:

Lets go hopper..

It will be a good one if hopper will ride again. Good luck!

Reply to this Topic
perenialnovice

Nov 05

unfinnished business

MotoGP is his only destination after making the same if not better pace than Bautista, means he simply does not need WSB

Reply to this Topic
colin916

Sep 11

colin916 says:

agree.

Motgp needs him.....

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hopper.

I agree he belongs to MotoGP what he did for Suzuki during his time in the GP paddock was good but for him to fulfill his potential he needs a better ride then Suzuki.

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

give hopper Stoners ride hes just as good rider with a lot more charisma and charm Honda would sell loads more bikes as well

Reply to this Topic
RogerRSV

Jul 09

RogerRSV says:

Hopper.

I didn't make it to Donington but watched the re-run. John is a class act and certainly has a lot to offer MotoGP (again) - he' has really done Jack Valentine proud this season. John deserves his time back in there again............could he be the man to get the red beast back on track again alongside Vale? Good luck for the rest of the BSB season John and I hope you get that ride next year!

Reply to this Topic
timgsxr

Mar 11

timgsxr says:

Hopper

I met Hopper at Philip Island Testing one year. He is a great bloke and easy to talk to get rid of Fagentino and put Hopper in.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices