Skip to content

Discuss This Provisional 2012 MotoGP calendar released MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Provisional 2012 MotoGP calendar released

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Provisional 2012 MotoGP calendar released

The first 1000cc MotoGP clash will take place under the Losail International Circuit floodlights in Qatar on April 15 after a provisional 2012 calendar was released today. Next year’s world championship is scheduled to be run over 18 races again, though no contract is in place yet for the Spanish round in Jerez, the Portuguese round in Estoril and the German...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 September 2011 12:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

WONDERING...??

In the past 125 and moto2 classes go to indy...but not laguna. so if the bikes are getting shipped over there lry them do both rounds...i miss them at laguna....like all the races...!!

p,s bin one of the rounds....quatar or one spanish round...and replace with extra round in uk...donnington and silverstone........lol...its an echo from about a year ago from myself...

but sounds good to me

Reply to this Topic
Keeno46

Jul 08

Keeno46 says:

Qatar

why bin Qatar? i went there this year, and it had a fair few people there.

Reply to this Topic
Oafski

Nov 07

Oafski says:

Sachsenring

How sad to see the Sachsenring dissappear from the calender. Good and knowledgable crowd of spectators, super circuit and a rich heritage of Motorcycle racing. Someone being too greedy?

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Gah!

When I saw the title, "...2012 ... calendar released" I thought, Good Stuff!  Let's see a decent high-res calendar of Babes & Bikes, and critically examine it as a connoisseur of such publications!

What a disappointment to find this is, in fact, just some sort of racing schedule :mad:

Last time I got hoodwinked this badly was when a mate jived me with this:

Reply to this Topic
weskit

Jun 10

weskit says:

There was a motomatters article back in april saying the dispute was not over the sanctioning fee, but rather who gets the €€€s from all the advertising and program sales. I am informed that Dorna offered ADAC a cut from the SuperSic merchandise stands, but for some reason ADAC wasn't sure if it would be enough.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices