You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Insurance > bennets renewal quote

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

entus

Sep 11

entus says:

bennets renewal quote

Got my renewal quote from bennets yesterday. 470 quid for a cb500 with 4 years no claims. Bargain? Went on MCN compare and got it down to 150 through Swinton then went on Go Compare and got it down to 137 again with Swinton. Guess which one I went with. Think someone might be getting a bit of comission somewhere. Shop around folks.:wink:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (14 September 2011 16:59)

Post a message in Insurance

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MarcusMarsh

Aug 09

MarcusMarsh says:

Insurance

I have never found Bennets or Carole Nash to be competitive - and I have tried a few times over the years.  I guess they have to pay for all that sponsorship and advertising somehow.:wink:   

Reply to this Topic
entus

Sep 11

entus says:

bennets

Only charged me about 130 quid last year. Does no claims bonus mean that the insurer gets the bonus? Wa*kers!

Reply to this Topic
jrisch

May 04

jrisch says:

Bennetts

Just been quoted £90 (all but a few p) by Bennetts to renew. Last year it was £70 from them. The meerkat found me £60 from Swinton. Oddly enough both Bennetts and Swintos used "Equity Red Star" as insurers.

Reply to this Topic
lolspeedducati

May 10

bennets renewal quote

Got my swinton renewal through today £270 for a ST2, nearly double last years, went on mcn compare got down to £135. Went to bennets site got down to £119. Went on go compare got a quote from bennets through them for £87!!! for identical policy. don't need to say which way I went. Somebody making big money somewhere.

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

they try to quot me 450 for 3rd party fre and theft but ebike did it for 190 for 2bikes ebike has been the cheapest so far and they were great with  my claim to

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle