You are in... Forums > Sport > British Superbikes > Camping Silverstone

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Pumadaz

Sep 11

Pumadaz says:

Camping Silverstone

Hi, everybody, newbee here, ive just been on the BSB website as my mate cudnt find the price for camping at Silverstone next week. I cudnt find either, so I  gave them a call, was told if I book the weekend tickets it will ask me if I require camping. So I asked the very nice young lady how much it is and I nearly fell of my chair from her reply.......£30.00, so I said  tongue in cheek is that per tent, "No sir per person"

Maybe somebody on here or somebody from Silverstone can explain to how come at there BSB round  camping is twice the price of everywhere else in the UK. The advanced ticket prices are dearer at £37.00.

This would make the weekend price £67.00

Now ive been to Silverstone a couple of times albet not for a few years (last time was when Bayliss fell of 3 times and still finished) After that I said I wudnt go again because of the bad spectator points, so I thought I would go next weekend, thinking it would be about £45-50 making it cheaper than goin to Motogp and not liking it, but we are not goin so well done Silverstone, 4 of us would of been goin so they have lost the revenue from the tickets and camping and beer and food, I would guess that would have bean about £400.00.

AGAIN WELLDONE SILVERSTONE FOR PRICING PEOPLE OUT OF GOING RACING

Puma

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (15 September 2011 16:16)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BestBikingTours

Feb 11

Silverstone

:upset:Hi Pumadaz

i hear your frustration at silverstone, we as a company are considering of pulling out for the 2012 motoGP and the BSB due to  over charging on camping, we have found a new venue close by but they to have picked up on the Silverstone big earner syndrome. i think it might be a case of just focusing on Thruxton and Brands for us until they see sense "if they ever do"

BB Tours

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices