Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to race aluminium chassis in Aragon MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to race aluminium chassis in Aragon

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to race aluminium chassis in Aragon

Valentino Rossi has confirmed his factory Ducati machine will use an aluminium frame at this weekend’s Motorland Aragon race in Spain after a successful one-day test in Mugello last week. The 32-year-old Italian confirmed he will run the new concept during the pre-event press conference today, where he also ended intense speculation about whether he will boycott the forthcoming Japanese Grand...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (15 September 2011 19:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Only a fangirl would ask!

Sorry Moaner, how does my comment relate to yours? You asked a dumb question (you ask them so well too!) and I gave an answer. If you don't agree with it, then ask again, no need to get personal. Flo fans are such poor losers, it's time someone broke the mould, why can't it be you? Cheers!

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Gotta laugh!! All these numpties telling the world where Ducati has gone wrong and what they should and shouldn't be giving their riders etc... None of you like me know fuck all about the teams decisions and why they are doing the stuff they are doing.. We only know what they want us to know!!!  Have you all spoken to Preziosi to see how he really feels about changing the material of his chassis? have you all spoken to Hayden about how badly he has been treated?? Did he cry on your shoulder's while explaining how hard done by he is? No!

You lot are the most biased fuckwits i have ever had the misfortune of coming accross.. It makes me embarrassed to say i am a biker knowing that some of you are aswell... fucking tards!! (that does not just apply to the extreme Stoner fans, Some of the Rossi ones are just as fucking dopey)

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Yeah

Ducati is what i meant. The rest of the post wouldn't make sense otherwise.

After all, Rossi isn't an engineer.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Calm yourself

hahahahaha .. bit excessive

fuck, fucking x2, fuckwits, tards ... How much coffee have you had this morning ? chill out minty, your starting to expose yourself.

!!!!! .. are you raising your voice!

So you disagree Hayden isn't being treated like shit ? your probably right, i guess it's his decision to get all the parts Rossi has 3 to 5 rounds later. I also he guess he just can't be arsed to test the 1000... i mean it's not like he would want to have any input eh ?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CMB155

Sep 11

CMB155 says:

Hayden .

I am a Hayden fan but come on saying Ducati has un fair treatment. its a race team so yeh they make a bike to test at Mugello the current economic climate means churning out 4 bikes for Hayden and Rossi is stupid also the time it takes to make these things will be even more damming than the cost and then what it turns out to be a pile of shit and they scrap it and move on its all wasted. Rossi is the number one rider and is a proven development rider despite what you haters will say the score boards dont lie so of course he will be the first to get anything as his evaluation of what the new modifications are like and what further developments are needed are more valuable than Hayden's feedback just the way it is.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Im no fanboy...

I like Stoner, always praise him when it is due as i do about all riders... Just coz i dont agree with your extreme views on "Flo" Bob does not mean i am a Rossi Fanboy... I dissagree with you coz you are infact a "Fanboy" and well n truly on Stoners dick,  you constantly spurt utter biased bollox about one particular rider and It's fucking childish, mind numbingly boring and makes you sound like a fuckin pleb!!

BTW, I'll get personal when i like, especially when i am dealing with such an opinionated nonce like you!

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Exactly CMB

It works the same in almost every team... Although some blinkered Stoner fans seem to think Ducati are very different!! Apparently they shouldn't be allowed to try new things to get the bike rideable for it's #1 rider.. They should also make and give all the new chassis, engines swingarms etc etc to every Ducati rider to test when Rossi get's his... that would have been cost effective and would have given Ducati a clear direction to go in wouldn't it?!... pffft!

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

As Bwyan Mannix once said... Still Waiting!

Moaner, I'm glad you have an opinion (as mental as it is!), but look past the digs that obviously twisted your yellow g-banger and tell me what you don't agree with in my opinion on why you think people have a problem with ducati.

You're just a poor loser my friend, and all 5'2" 120pounds of you is too quick to let the fact that Flo is not the talent that Stoner is, affect your opinion. Again I ask you, what is it about my answer that you didn't like?

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Totally agree with you Moaner about Bob. But like you said to me the other day – he is actually one of the names I always flick past. He’s not here for the bikes – just his outdated 70’s bigotry. This forum ain’t for you Bob. Maybe try an old fashioned comedy club somewhere.
Anyway getting back to the subject of this new Ducati news, I reckon it’s an idea worth trying and like Rossi says this seasons race weekends are all about testing now. And even so he’s still lead Ducati in the championship. The more I think about Motogp only having 17 bikes and we all wanting more – I can’t help wonder why sometimes. When realistically there’s only ever the same 5 or 6 riders competing at the front. The sport needs much more strength in depth. The back 10 never get close to a podium so unless something improved all that will happen is the same few at the front and maybe the back 20 will not stand a chance. I reckon we need closer competition throughout the field to be much nearer the leading lap times, and that’s why the improvement to the Ducati is so important. Have to say Stoner is just too good this season for anyone to catch even JL – he’s been a joy to watch riding the Honda.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

They should also make and give all the new chassis, engines swingarms etc etc to every Ducati rider to test when Rossi get's his

Every Ducati rider ? who said that ? Both Rossi and Hayden ride for a factory team, so should both have the same factory support, whether it's testing new things for the gp11.1 or testing next years bike.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices