Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to start from pitlane MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to start from pitlane

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to start from pitlane

Valentino Rossi will start tomorrow’s Motorland Aragon MotoGP race from the pitlane having opted to go over his engine allocation after a disastrous qualifying session. Rossi will use a seventh engine tomorrow after qualifying in 13th place, a decision which means he will have to start the race from the pitlane, 10 seconds after the red lights have gone out to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (17 September 2011 18:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Nostro

tut tut tut your better than that

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

woside

honda do have a big hand in the championship, as in they supply engines to moto2 ect, really tho if casey or pedro didnt ride for them would they have this position now?think it would be simmo,dovi and jorge,spies maybe, next season should bump up the action tho, then you can relax an stop been very annoyed at honda, or so it sounds.

Reply to this Topic
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

Good old 46, pit lane it is then...

The race will be as boring as shit anyway. Moaner will bolt with Pedrosa under strict team orders now to let Stoner win. F1 is so Much better than Motogp now. Moaner has been gifted the Championship so its over. Another year not buy on DVD. How crap is racing when only 2 can win the Championship? Utter crap. Rossi v Lorenzo was the last decent season. At least Sober hasn't beaten Rossi daircand,square yet while on the Honda. Rossi starting from pit lane for every race now in 2011? Great, he'll still finish in the points. top guy.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

maybe not boring!

There is rain forecast tomorrow apparently so we may just get a decent race for once!

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Rossi/Ducati

So Rossi starts from pitlane and Nostro uses this to 'prove' that Rossi isn't that good a rider really. I'm a Stoner fan and also Rossi fan. In fact I'm a fan of most of the riders except Lorenzo whom I regard as being a Rossi copy cat and all together a contrary little twat. Anyhoo what we do know for a fact is that Rossi has struggled this year. Nicky has struggled this year and Burgess has struggled this year. Also apart for one win by Capirossi in 2007 only Casey has won a race on the Ducati. So what we had was a bike that could only be won on by riding in a (to quote Neil Spalding) win it or bin it way. So we have to assume that Casey developed the bike that way. Kinda makes you question Casey's developmental skills and also Ducati's logic. I hope Ducati get their act together for 2012 because we need Rossi back and Ducati competative for all their riders sakes.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

rdb46

maybe not as bad as you think, if it does rain rossi may finish higher than expected, i doubt with the other bike available he will start form pit lane for the remainging races,but is that the case?, cant take anything away from any rider this season in the top 6, boring yes i kinda agree, but they dont run the the championship do they,more bikes next season should help for back markers eh. race on. i would honestly like to see rossi pull that rabbit out at least once this season, and in the rain he could very well do it.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Eddl

Yes I agree Nostro does normally seem quite a switched on guy, but is prone to the occasional daft comment.

But he says Rossi has shown his lack of ability and if thats his opinion then thats fair enough. He`s entitled to it.

It is however, an opinion which would seem to fly in the face of all statistics/results during the last 15 years.

As they say in cricket circles, if you have any doubts about who is the best on the day...look in tomorrows newspaper. It`ll be there! In black and white.

Of course Rossi`s on the way to retirement now and This Stoner fella`s gonna kick some serious arse over the next few years, the guy`s a master. But the achievements of  previous multi-world champions shouldn`t be derided by people who really ought to know better.
There are, after all plenty of semi-literate idiots on here spouting utter drivel, I don`t think Nostro need contribute in that respect.

But thats just my opinion.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

mort77

much respect, and good to see someone on here that sees more than 1 rider,i too fan of most in the series, only not the ones who should not be in there,4 years or more with no results,should be out in my view, as a race fan i do want rossi to get his drive back asap,and hopefully get the 2012 season kicked off as he means it to be. as in running at the front.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

RDB

''Moaner has been gifted the Championship so its over. ''

Stoner 'gifted' something he hasn't yet won!!!! Sums you up bud. Your'e a Rossi job knockey.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Mort

''Kinda makes you question Casey's developmental skills and also Ducati's logic.

Casey won on the thing and was generally there or there abouts. Should'nt you be questioning Rossi's 'developmental skills' as opposed to Stoners? According to your logic then surely you'd agree Casey's were better.........................due to results. Just an observation ;)

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices