Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to start from pitlane MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to start from pitlane

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to start from pitlane

Valentino Rossi will start tomorrow’s Motorland Aragon MotoGP race from the pitlane having opted to go over his engine allocation after a disastrous qualifying session. Rossi will use a seventh engine tomorrow after qualifying in 13th place, a decision which means he will have to start the race from the pitlane, 10 seconds after the red lights have gone out to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 September 2011 18:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

My logic

PaceyCasey, Well let's see. How many people won on a 990cc Honda as developed by Rossi? How many have won on the Yamaha developed by Rossi? Now how many have won on the Ducati developed by Stoner? Obviously there is way more to it that Rossi/Stoner developing a bike. Colin Edwards is rightly hailed as one of the best development riders ever. Then you have the experience of HRC, Furasawa and that other Aussie bloke Jerry Burgess. Against that you have Ducati who are still relative newcomers (at Grand Prix level) when compared to the Japanese factories and Stoner. So with the sheer weight of experience on Rossi's side it's no wonder that so many have done well on bikes he has been involved in developing. Still you have to question Ducati's approach - why were they seemingly happy to keep developing a bike that only one man could ride instead of casting a wider net?

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Mort, you're a spanner!

Mort, currently ducati are spending money, time and effort on one rider and one rider only.

Tell me who that rider is and then write me an essay on where THAT is getting them!

Throw that net of yours away my friend, there's way too many holes in it. Hahaha...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

sad

So sad to see Rossi starting from pitlane realy hope he gets back up the front again next year! dont think he will win another world title till 2013 as that duke is shit! and then its all going to be about Mark marquez! as he reminds me of a young Rossi

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Ah...

Rossi - "My real fans know that I'm struggling because we are working hard for the future, while the fans of other riders are happy because we are less competitive."

I'm so glad Rossi has put his fans & haters straight but what of us race fans?... I'm lost... I don't know what to think!... I'm not happy 'cos you're less competitive but all your hard work doesn't seem to be getting you anywhere... tell me what to think Rossi!

:blink:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
sportzinn123

Aug 11

sportzinn123 says:

WATCH LIVE MotoGP - Aragon Grand Prix

LIVE Moto GP - Aragon Grand Prix @ http://www.sportzinn.com

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

HugeDope cyber stalking the Beeb

Casey Stoner, Harris and Emmetts Favourite ROFLMAO The rossi retards strike again.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

prince of rectol -cyber stalking the bbc?? what are you talking about.??

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Good points but

"I for one know full well that Rossi is riding whatever incarnation of the GP16 he's now on to the best of his abilities. 2011 of course has exposed the true nature of those abilities."

Nostro come on fella, that kinda comment is beneath you.
I guess the fair come back would be to ask if you wanked yourself nearly blind when Stoner won in 2007 professing you knew the true nature of his abilities, only to hide back in the closet when 2008 arrived and Stoner was left wanting...

Seriously!!!

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

@pacman46

Watching the Moto2 race and I was of the same opinion, Marquez reminds me of a young Rossi and Ianone a younger Lorenzo. When they both move up to MotoGP it will be spectacular!

Fair play to Bradders though from 16th to 6th on a bike that was clearly causing his issues all weekend.

Reply to this Topic
goat46

Feb 09

goat46 says:

Jorge back slap

Even with all the Rossi haters on this site nice to see the pressure getting to Lorenzo with that hand gesture to tell Spies to stay behind and f***k off,wonder how that will go down in the apparently harmonious Yamaha garage !!!.Lots of you may hate Rossi but even Stoner has admitted Rossi has done amazing things for Motogp.I wish  they could  produce racing like Moto2 today,that was awesome.Look out Dani your ride looks in danger in the future as Marquez bloody good and has all the sponsorship pieces in place.Anyone for Stoner/Marquez Repsol Honda 2013 !!!!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices