Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to start from pitlane MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to start from pitlane

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Valentino Rossi to start from pitlane

Valentino Rossi will start tomorrow’s Motorland Aragon MotoGP race from the pitlane having opted to go over his engine allocation after a disastrous qualifying session. Rossi will use a seventh engine tomorrow after qualifying in 13th place, a decision which means he will have to start the race from the pitlane, 10 seconds after the red lights have gone out to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (17 September 2011 18:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

You're seriously suggesting that Capirossi developed a bike for himself that he couldn't ride...

Think you might find as well that Gibernau did some of the 800 test riding. Bet he's enjoying watching Rossi now...

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Doohan rode the RCV and said Honda is on the right track so how can Rossi develop the RCV when Doohan rode it because he retired in 99.

The myth created By Rossi lover's surely must be destroyed by now.He has been a talented rider who has been a step above the rest of the riders in the past and him and Burgess have always been masters to get a good setup out of a bike, But as he has said on record "I Am no Engineer that is for them to fix" .There's no point in going on about If Stoner was on a Ducati or If Rossi was on a Yamaha . Stoner won't go back to Ducati after them bending over backwards for Rossi and Rossi will not go back to Yamaha after being insulted by a pay decrease. The Ducati is now down to the engineers to fix there fault Rossi and Burgess are there to say if its fixed or still fucked

Stoner gets what he wants from Honda and the only people who doubt his talent is Rossi lovers and no one gives a shit about there bigoted opinions

Reply to this Topic
sydneychris

Mar 11

sydneychris says:

I still can't believe more people aren't having a go at him for being gay.......his father has influenced financially some poor farmer girl to have his child ( through IVF ) as he doesn't want the name of rossi to die........ his b/f lover or whatever you call him is there for everyone to see...... either way it doesn't bother me

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

One mistake

So I have to apologise for making a mistake. What I should have said is that plenty other riders have won on a Honda developed, in part, by Rossi. As for Edwards and the Yamaha - Edwards imo is/was plenty good enough to win. Unfortunately when he was Rossi's team mate he was not given the same equipment as Rossi. We all know this to be a fact. Rossi does not like his team mates having the same chance to win as he does. When Rossi and co got their hands on the Yamaha it was a race winning bike. Yet they still won on it first time out and proceeded to make it into a multiple Championship winning bike that Rossi, Lorenzo and Spies have all won on. I'm sure that as I said earlier if Edwards had had equal treatment to Rossi he too would be a race winner for Yamaha. Hopefully this clarifies things for you boys.

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Also

Other riders to win on the Honda RCV - Barros, Haydon, Gibernau, Pedrosa, Melandri, Elias. Enough for you?

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

ETERNAL SAGA

ROSSI AND STONER WOULD BE SAGA FOR THE NEXT MILLENIUM. wherever rossi's tale been told, there would be stoner name on it. and don't forget lorenzo that has so much contribution to rossi's retire after next year.

i love this saga, cause the "moaning" at last shown what he is capable of. strike that 9 times lucky WC. he just lucky cause got the best bike developt by doohan and biaggi (yamaha) only in his era, nobody could shown the same talent like rossi. rossi is very talented, but dude, lorenzo and stoner is above him. sorry guys. it's hurt. adapt it from now.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

buell

''you will see the reality of it all PC but I doubt it!''

I see the reality of it all every other week or so bud :)

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Hayden is losing his cool..

Even hayden has said Ducati have totally lost direction and they are going backwards!! They need to pick a direction and just fucking go with it.. until then they are just gunna keep running round like headless chooks!

@Stinkypiss - Why would people assume he was Gay just coz he has his best mate with him as a "Runner"? Does that Make JL Gay aswell as he has his mate as a PA? He is always with him so does that mean they are both bandits aswell? Do you fancy all your bloke mates which is why you assume they do?? Also, why the feck would it even matter if he was?? Fucking halfwit...!

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

HAH!!!! AT LAST

I WANT ALL ROSSI'S FANS HERE READ THIS THREAD CAREFULLY. EVEN FURUSAWA STILL HUMBLE SAID HE AND ROSSI DEVELOPTED THE BIKE IN ONE PART OF STATEMENT. GOODNESS. AND HIS TRACK RECORD SHOWN HOW SMART ASS HE IS!!!!

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/166485/1/furusawa_reflects_on_eve_of_yamaha_motogp_exit.html

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

No show "Stoner gets what he wants from Honda and the only people who doubt his talent is Rossi lovers and no one gives a shit about there bigoted opinions".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentino_Rossi#Career_statistics

It is nothing to do with favouritism or bigotry, it is about stats.

Since 2001 when Stoner started, Rossi has one 7 world titles, Stoner.....1.

Rossi: 9 world titles in 5 classes on 5 different bikes, 174 podium finishes, 4359 points.

Stoner 1 world title in one class one 1 bike, 75 podiums, 2066 points thus far. However with about another four years at his prime how well can he do in the future. When Stoners gets to number 3 or 2 in the stats behind Rossi we correctly believe he is a trully great competitor. Unitl then he is a good motogp rider who leads from the front, not good dicing it with others and not much good at development either and he whinges. 

Seems to me Rossi and Burgess are turning the Ducati philosophy round to take a bike the rider has to change his riding style to, to a bike that can be set up for different riders, as per the Hhhhhonda and the Yamhahaha, which can be set up to suit four different H riders and 2 different Yam riders. Brave move.  

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices