Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Stoner storms to eighth win of season MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Stoner storms to eighth win of season

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Stoner storms to eighth win of season

Repsol Honda's Casey Stoner stormed to his eighth victory of the season at Aragon to extend his championship lead over Jorge Lorenzo to 44 points. Team-mate Dani Pedrosa and Yamaha's Ben Spies beat Stoner in to the first corner, but by the end of the first lap Stoner was back to the front and starting to gap Pedrosa and Spies. Pedrosa then...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (18 September 2011 14:52)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

06gix...

I see where you're coming from but this is premier league racing... if I watch car racing I prefer BTCC over F1 'cos it's door handle to door handle stuff but even there they've introduced all sorts of penalties for winning to make it more interesting. Is that the way MotoGP should go 'cos it would put an end to Rossi's 7 championship pedestal if you changed the rules in favour of slower bikes & riders?

The way I see it MotoGP should continue as it is... if you prefer moto2, 125, WSBK or BSB then watch those... more action, less skill... I watch them all when I can.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

06gix...

But of course what would happen is Stoner would win despite having weight penalties & a reversed grid & how much is one of those championships worth?... he'd be the GOAT in 3 years!

:biggrin: 

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

heh- heh...

"talking about the reverse grid though, it would almost be similar the the race at assen in 2007 do you remember that :)I think we all remember how that race turned out lol!"

... or Qatar 2004 :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

ROSSI

must be the goat as every post on mcn seems to attract the rossi snipers..one bad year and hes finished..stoner on the best bike and suddenly hes a god...each year on the ducati stoners results went downhill....

if stoner doesnt win the title next year then obviously hes finished ....

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

acanada46

actually it's not stoner finish. it's your goat rider. mr. ass developer rossi. cause after i read interview with furusawa, he didn't developted anything. in fact, furusawa said he made mistakes made 2006 bike. so, it sounds to me that furusawa developt the bike, rossi jump on it, JB set it up, and nobody competitif enough to fight him, and his luck bring him to 7 WC. finish.

Reply to this Topic
minezx9

Jan 06

minezx9 says:

F1 one on 2 wheels!

If people think that was a great race at Aragon. Then they need to get out more. That was not a great endorsement for the "premier league" of motorcycle racing. I truly hope that Ducati get their shit together and get Rossi back at the sharp end again. At least when he won by a country mile, he did it with style and panache and most (not all) loved him for it. lets hope to God next year dawns a new era of close(er)racing with at least 20 bikes on the grid and more equal machinery. Oh well. We can all dream.

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

motoking

children should be seen and not heard...ssshhhh

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle