Skip to content

Discuss This Aragon MotoGP: Casey Stoner hails Dani Pedrosa’s development skills MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Aragon MotoGP: Casey Stoner hails Dani Pedrosa’s development skills

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Aragon MotoGP: Casey Stoner hails Dani Pedrosa’s development skills

Casey Stoner praised Repsol Honda team-mate Dani Pedrosa’s development skills after he continued his relentless charge to the 2011 MotoGP world title at the Motorland Aragon track yesterday (Sunday). The Australian dominated the 23-lap encounter to win for the eighth time this season in another processional MotoGP race. And the 25-year-old, who has now won 31 races to equal the number of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (19 September 2011 10:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
racinjetford

Nov 05

racinjetford says:

Racing God(s)

Ok, so we all know Rossi is a MotoGP legend... But how hard is it to just acknowledge that Casey is a supremely fast and talented rider? Ducati wouldn't build what he asked for, so to blame him for Ducati's lack of development now is ridiculous. That's half the reason he left. He knew it would continue to go nowhere in spite of his complaints and requests. And he got labeled "Moaner" for complaining about it, REMEMBER? But now it was all his doing, right? Right now he is proving what he can do when he rides good equipment. But don't give me that "best bike" line! Dani, Dovi, and Simoncelli are ALL on it and Stoner is crushing everyone. And last year everyone pronounced the YAMAHA as the best bike when Jorge was dominating the field. The Honda hasn't changed much from last year so WATCH 2010 RACES! It had the horsepower edge then as well. Dani should have clobbered the field on it in 2010 if it was so superior, but now I'm supposed to believe that the Honda wasn't the best in 2010, but it is now? They have all said it is the same bike! Every excuse to discount Jorge and now Casey seems to contradict the last... So, Rossi is a racing God, but why isn't Yamaha's slow engine this year attributed to him? He preferred a "sweet" engine over big-horsepower after all. Unlike many (other) religions, there is more than one God in racing. I guess we're lucky we don't get struck by lightning for refusing to worship each of them or there would be some seriously crispy folks on this forum...

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

From what I heard

HRC changed 13 to 19 frames in 2010. No one complained about Dani and Dovi wasting HRC time , effort  and money back then. The did get it right at the end but poor Dani crashed out when he was handing Jorge a can o whoop ass in the latter part of 2010. Boney Stoney came at the right time once again it seems.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
racinjetford

Nov 05

racinjetford says:

Note:

Whatever logic being used to discount one rider should be applied to all. If Casey was is a Moaner for talking about Ducati front end issues then so is Rossi. If Rossi isn't, then neither is Casey. See how that works? Let's try another example. If Rossi won races and championships because it's the rider not the bike, then Jorge also won races and a championship for being the best rider at the time, and Casey is winning races and championship(s?) because of talent, and not just because of the "best bike". If we admit that Rossi winning is partially due to having the best bikes, then we can admit that Jorge and Casey winning is partially due to the best bike. I say partially because the rider still has to ride it, so even the best bike doesn't win a race by itself, hence manufacturers paying big bucks to whoever they think will pilot their machine to the win. They may have the best bike, but they must at least one of the best riders to win on it...

Reply to this Topic
racinjetford

Nov 05

racinjetford says:

Frames

Interesting you should mention the Chassis developments... How many did Ducati build to try to resolve Casey's complains? I'll tell you one thing, I know it was less than the other manufacturers. If nothing was being built, then HOW did Casey develop the bike backwards? That wasn't the case, the bike just wasn't changing over the years in spite of his complaints to Ducati. But the others moved on without them. Ducati's fault, not Casey's. Not sure why he gets slagged-off for being able to win on it anyways. I'd think that deserves praise instead...

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Casey Stoner hails

Dani Pedrosa's development skills.......so he should, cos he's got fck all of his own. I think Dani would have a pretty good case for claiming half of the chipmunks earnings aswell hahahahahahahaha

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

racinjetford

good input there.

Supermario, when was the last time you posted a serious comment ? haha you are pathetic. You spend all your time whinging about other people's comments you don't realise what a retard you look. As for taking the piss out of Stoner's development skills, there looking a hell ova lot better than Rossi;s right now eh ? haha.

8 times he's crossed the line first, 8 times youve been put in a bad mood the sunday pm, and probably all of monday.    !!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
stolkien

Aug 04

stolkien says:

no development skills

stoner has no development skills????????? how do you work that out. i being a good development rider means finishing the race 8 sec + of the pace pedro must be skilled

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

test rider

be intresting to see if stoner would say the same thing  if Danny was leading the championship perhaps he wants Danny to be the test rider

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

supermario

''Dani Pedrosa's development skills.......so he should, cos he's got fck all of his own.''

But he won on the Duke. Now we have the apparent GOAT on the Duke and he's going backwards quicker than Stoners going forwards! I guess you'd call that a race win in your world?

Reply to this Topic
Brazen

Nov 10

Brazen says:

I have an idea!

Maybe Dani should go give Ducati a hand! haha

'Cause Stoner didnt do any good on THAT bike either did he o.O

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN