Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner: ‘Winning title at Phillip Island would be fantastic’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner: ‘Winning title at Phillip Island would be fantastic’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner: ‘Winning title at Phillip Island would be fantastic’

Casey Stoner says winning his second MotoGP world crown in front of his home fans at Phillip Island next month would be 'fantastic.' The Repsol Honda rider dominated the Motorland Aragon race last weekend to increase his lead over reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo to 44-points. With the Japanese round at the Twin Ring Motegi up next, it is possible that Stoner...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (20 September 2011 13:33)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

FINISH!!!!!!!!

ROSSI IS FINISH. HE CANN'T RIDE DUCATI LIKE STONER, HE CANN'T TAME DUCATI LIKE STONER, AND HE CANN'T SET IT UP LIKE STONER. HE BETTER START THINK TO DO CAMEL'S RACE IN ARABIA. LOL.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

That is easily

the most intelligent comment I have ever read from a Stoner fanboy. Hahahahahahaha

Reply to this Topic
dacron

Sep 11

dacron says:

welcome to the stone age.

like him or not he is the fastest rider in the world and has been since coming to motogp , the others can thank there lucky stars that he never went to honda years ago..yamaha and edwards tried to get him to yamaha in 06 , but duke was more appealing for being a factory bike , good and bad came out of ducatti , the title was good , the bike too unstable bad , he became the ducatti god good , he missed winning more titles bad...he has drawn a new line in motogp with a pace unseen before and so far unmatched when he is 100% and bike correctly set up for track...rather than blame him for being too fast , we should be telling the others to get a move on , then the racing will be the best we've ever witnessed.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

dacron

i'm sure you only 12 years old kid. you don't know what you're talking about. and your thread all nonsense. the fastest??? my my my.... i give up.

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

And the best of luck to him,you can`t take anything away from this great rider....

Reply to this Topic
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Good Luck Casey !

I support Jorge Lorenzo win or lose but I would like to see Casey win at Philip Island in front of his home crowd.The championship is in the bag & he deserves it,so yes I would like to see him win in Australia.However Jorge is going to thrash you silly next year :)

Reply to this Topic
caniborrowcaseyswife

Mar 11

surely not !!!

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxsports.com.au%2Fmotor-sports%2Fmoto-gp%2Fmotogp-star-valentino-rossi-says-ducati-bike-would-suit-shorter-riders-like-aussie-casey-stoner%2Fstory-fn2ms4i4-1226142545580&h=uAQBa4SnaAQA72LBg__Ge0nn3lW53qz0w3HQ6XMG8nPVzZw this is so funny it cant be true !!!!.....can it ?

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

YAMAHA 3358

what is the point of rossi racing checa in wsb ....pointless excercise ..stoner could always challenge checa..and that woulb be pointless too.

Reply to this Topic
ppatel3d

Jun 10

ppatel3d says:

Great Interview by CS

http://cyclenews.coverleaf.com/cyclenews/20110920#pg59

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

phillip island

stoner you deserve it.........