Skip to content

Discuss This John Hopkins lands Sepang wild card ride MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > John Hopkins lands Sepang wild card ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

John Hopkins lands Sepang wild card ride

John Hopkins will be back on a factory Suzuki MotoGP bike in the Malaysian round next month, MCN can reveal. The American, who is currently leading the British Superbike championship for Paul Denning’s Samsung Crescent Suzuki squad, will partner Spaniard Alvaro Bautista in Sepang on October 23. Hopkins was due to make a wild card appearance for Suzuki in Brno last month...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 September 2011 10:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Mixed feelings..

Great for Hopper and Suzuki - Not so good for Ducati and Co! They will be one place further back than usual now... ha ha - Go Hopper! Go Ducati! Hope there is a good scrap for the scraps!!

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

Good luck to him

Hopefully he can stay injury free and show his talent properly.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Best of luck.

To Hopper hopefully he completes the whole race weekend when it comes to Sepang.

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Bit risky no?

He is tempting fate a little bit eh? Risking an injury in MotoGP whilst in the showdown period of BSB.. Could go horribly wrong for him.. I hope it works out for him though as he is a top bloke and a great talent!

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Good luck Hopper, has been great vale in BSB this year.. Does this mean Denning already knows Alvaro is off?? or do Suzuki have a second bike for next year?? hope it's the latter but the ducati coming good is only a matter of time and sooner rather than later now they have dismissed Presiozi's own private idaho,(hopefully).. When it does improve the Suzuki will quickly return to 4th best bike and definitely not as promising as either Yam or Honda, I reckon Bautista will go if given a good enough option factory or not..

Reply to this Topic
Fomancu

Jul 08

Fomancu says:

@ Moaner

Have to agree--is there a saying--"a bird in the hand--etc etc"---if he bins it and damages himself then he will hand the BSB crown to one of the other 3. I dont like the way hes tempting fate----

Reply to this Topic
Aajkz

Feb 10

Aajkz says:

BSB is before this MotoGP round dum dum

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Doh *slaps forehead*

Got my rounds mixed up!

Reply to this Topic
AdieMonk

Jul 09

AdieMonk says:

Moaner....

....I was just about to point that out!

Reply to this Topic
ojw30

Apr 11

ojw30 says:

Hand

Badly broken right hand WTF are you on about.

It's the third finger on his right hand. Who writes this stuff.......

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle