Skip to content

Discuss This Riding position crucial to Ducati front-end issue, says Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Riding position crucial to Ducati front-end issue, says Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Riding position crucial to Ducati front-end issue, says Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi believes his riding position on Ducati’s 2012 Desmosedici could be pivotal to solving some of the vague front-end problems he’s experienced in a nightmare debut season for the Bologna factory. Rossi and Ducati tested the GP12 again in Jerez last week but both denied the latest session had seen the nine-times world champion debut a full deltabox aluminium frame...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 September 2011 11:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

So much anger S.M

You didn't really mean that 'dear' bit did you?

Reply to this Topic
whemy

Oct 10

whemy says:

easy

erm solution number 199 yes lets try this take the tank off put it behind my ass and ill sit next to the headstock and the downward pressure will make the bike turn and i get front end feel ,yes yes problem solved now im worth my 25 million for developing the bike.........

who needs stoner he couldnt make the bike work he,s rubbish odd win here and there and a championship a lucky one of course! looks like championship number 2 coming yep lucky again only 3 other honda riders on factory bikes to deal with who have been on the bikes longer than him.  but who needs riding skill when your names stoner just a lucky year again!!!!

who,s the most successful rider in the 800 era dam that guy stoner again if only he hadnt ridden that ducati to so many wins it wouldnt make rossi and the ducati combination look like being the worst since ducati joined motogp..

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

SuperMario

Why don't you just state that you hate anybody that beats Vale?

I bought my wife a new car this week. I took it for a quick spin. The first thing i done was adjust my seating position until i was fairly comfortable. 5mins down the road i 'tweaked' the seating position again  until it felt right for me. Just saying.

'Aquarius' and others are correct in pointing out that Ducati have thrown a fortune at one rider and have reaped ridicule! Ducati have taken one hell of a beating this season from all sides. Nickys results are give or take on par with previous seasons aboard the bike. The money/time that's been spent on their other rider seems to be proving fruitless. In that case then surely more attention should be placed on the rider orchestrating the changes, as opposed to the team? That's the only logical conclusion wether you like it or not.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Things I like about Valentino Rossi

1: He's admitted to not being an engineer. Which would've come as a shock to some people

2: Humility. A worthy attribute he's discovered for the first time in 2011.

3: Red and Yellow = Orange

4: After Laguna this year he doesn't think Stoner is such a pussy afterall.

5: Eleven crashes this season means he really is trying.

6: He no longer thinks dividing walls are a good idea.

And last but not least;

7: He's given up on the silly post race pantomimes.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Supermario

I'm not interested in all the Rossi/Stoner who's best crap. Not interested in race stats that mean nothing. And I don't give a shit about anyone's definition of true race fan. I like watching racing and many other forms of motorsport.

If you don't think that it is astonishing that they are only trying seating and riding positions now, then I am astonished for the second time in one day.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

THINGS I LIKE ABOUT NOSTRO

1) Always backs up his girlfriend Aquarius.

2) Gives credit where credit is due to rossi and co.

3) Never 'bigs' stoner up into something he's not  :-p

4) Has an un bias opinion on all riders, stating 'im a race fan not a stoner fan'.....lmfao

5) Has his own opinion on things and says what he honestly believes rather tha what pacey and aqueerius want to hear.

6) Has a full profile, as only a 'honourable' poster would, so his posts hold water in  a disagreement with fellow site users.

7) As a rossi hater....never bothers with threads relating to VR as this would be a waste of time and energy...seen as he has no interest in anything one of the greatest motorcycle riders has achieved...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

Aquarius is about the only person on this blog who knows his facts and history...90% of what is written here is unadulterated crap.

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

Aquarius is about the only person on this blog who knows his facts and history...90% of what is written here is unadulterated crap.

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Supermario

Couldn't agree with you more! Nothing but negative spiteful hatred from the lot They relish the chance of bitching/ moaning and generally doing anything to denounce Rossi. Sure it must have been hard to fault him over the past ten years so they sure as hell are making most of it now! It makes me wonder why they even bother reading the articles at all! Not a particular fan of either Stoner or Jorge but I would love to see some close racing and a full grid. F1 went thru and is still going thru it's fair share of boring racing so as a motorcycle racing fan I want motogp and the lower cc classes to be the exciting spectacle that we all should look forward to. Let the abuse begin!

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Supermario

Couldn't agree with you more! Nothing but negative spiteful hatred from the lot They relish the chance of bitching/ moaning and generally doing anything to denounce Rossi. Sure it must have been hard to fault him over the past ten years so they sure as hell are making most of it now! It makes me wonder why they even bother reading the articles at all! Not a particular fan of either Stoner or Jorge but I would love to see some close racing and a full grid. F1 went thru and is still going thru it's fair share of boring racing so as a motorcycle racing fan I want motogp and the lower cc classes to be the exciting spectacle that we all should look forward to. Let the abuse begin!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices