Skip to content

Discuss This Riding position crucial to Ducati front-end issue, says Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Riding position crucial to Ducati front-end issue, says Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Riding position crucial to Ducati front-end issue, says Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi believes his riding position on Ducati’s 2012 Desmosedici could be pivotal to solving some of the vague front-end problems he’s experienced in a nightmare debut season for the Bologna factory. Rossi and Ducati tested the GP12 again in Jerez last week but both denied the latest session had seen the nine-times world champion debut a full deltabox aluminium frame...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 September 2011 11:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cheefbea

Sep 11

cheefbea says:

Chill

:laugh:You sound very bitter dude!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

lol...not me

Im as sweet as sugar....

Just stating the obvious...lol...

Wondering how so many people believe VR has gone from Hero to Zero in one season.

And that it is NOT the bike and the ducati engineers to blame..??

I have a genuine interest in all aspects of bikes and bike racing and realise this...but it would seem so many are quick to differ...

And not just in a normal way but a very vindictive...and venomous way...??

Reply to this Topic
cheefbea

Sep 11

cheefbea says:

veronicaisl

You missed the point.

Reply to this Topic
cheefbea

Sep 11

cheefbea says:

leemuz

Sorry not you man. My bad.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

lol

ok...  :-)

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

veronica, Casey finished somethign like 12 races 30 secs or more back form the front last year, ducati have just stayed still because Presiozi the guy who designed the bike doesn't know how to make improvements 3 years on. Any other sport and his performance would be an embarrassment. There was only one quick honda last year, so 30 secs back often meant a podium or 4th at worst. this year there are 4 very good factory honda that same 30 secs back is another 3 or 4 places 6th 7th 8th etc, and that is if the duke had made small improvements in line with the other teams as they should from season to season but they haven't made a forward step in 3 years hey presto still going bacwards.. Casey much better at some tracks but overall not a massive diff. The only really astonishing thing is that they are still using the same layout and excuses..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

The point Leemuz

my big yellow pansie is there are two sides to this story. Yes there's culpabilty on the part of Ducati, but the D16 (see what I did there Wosi) has never been that far from the mark.

What you and your fellow canary yellow ostriches need to address is the bleedin' obvious. There's an equal or greater amount of culpabilty for these piss poor results that can be firmly laid at the over valued feet of Mr Rossi himself.

Reply to this Topic
jamathi

Jul 10

jamathi says:

He is very quick to understand this!

He rode the bike for the first time in november 2010!

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Nostrol...

My little nest of vipers....And how do you work that one out...is there no sign that Honda have up'ed the bar slightly....and that ALL the riders riding the Duke complain of the same thing....

I think next year you'll be pleasantly suprised by Duke...

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

wosideg

probably the best post about what is wrong with the duke and why rossi is struggling.but nostro will have none of it as he is one dimensional ie ..stonerized..lol

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle