Skip to content

Discuss This VIDEO: Melons… rocks…“Wingnut”… what 3hrs a night has done to Nick Sanders General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > VIDEO: Melons… rocks…“Wingnut”… what 3hrs a night has done to Nick Sanders

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

VIDEO: Melons… rocks…“Wingnut”… what 3hrs a night has done to Nick Sanders

Nick Sanders has returned from a triple-length-of-the-Americas expedition, a journey he describes as "the hardest" of his career. After leading a group of paying customers from the bottom of Argentina to the USA, the adventure rider travelled directly to Alaska to begin a timed 29,300-mile Prudhoe Bay-Ushuaia-Prudhoe Bay double crossing. He completed the feat in just 46 days. Often riding through...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 September 2011 16:00)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
joeguvnor

May 09

joeguvnor says:

nutter

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Why????

I've got respect for Nick doing this but I just can't understand WHY. Going to see something is great. Riding continuously and saying you've seen very little because you didn't  take time out is missing something, isn't it??

Reply to this Topic
hondmog

Oct 08

hondmog says:

nicks trip

How come its taken a month for mcn to even report nicks trip , talk about slow reporting .

If you read this months bike he has come back had his bike stripped , examined for wear , rebuilt and is now getting ready for a trip to morroco

Reply to this Topic
doctortongue

Jan 09

doctortongue says:

'i'm able to take myself to the edge of exhaustion'....yeah,.and be a danger to everybody else on the road.. f..kin' dickhead

Reply to this Topic
flowersofmanc

Dec 08

i wonder what 'doctortonque' has ever done that he was proud of? messed about with his grandmother probably. ignorant morose c**t

Reply to this Topic
MrMKJ

Sep 11

MrMKJ says:

I’ve sort of got to agree with spondonste and doctortonque. I’ve no idea why he seems to want to turn adventure riding into a competition?

“You’ll not find any other motorcycle adventurer who will come close to this” well that’s probably because they don’t see the point.

And as for being “able to take myself closer to the edge of exhaustion. I’m not sure what lies beyond that edge…” well an accident seems to be the most likely answer. Fine if it only involves yourself, not so clever if it involves someone else.

If “extreme biking” in South America is your bag, if you want to ride long distances every day with little sleep, and then compare your achievements against those of others why not enter the Dakar?

Reply to this Topic
doctortongue

Jan 09

doctortongue says:

to flowersofmanc- don't confuse me with yourself- i've never 'messed about' with anybody..just saying that taking yourself to the edge of exhaustion on a bike on any  road is completly f..kin' dangerous and stupid..if you think it's smart, then it's not me who's the ignorant morose c..t   

Reply to this Topic
triday12

Jun 06

triday12 says:

nick ''on the edge'' sanders

Also can't see the point in what he does, but if he's happy and doesn't hurt anyone let him carry on, wish i had the time and opportunity to see half the countries he sleep walks through

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices