Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Valentino Rossi frustrated to miss second row MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Valentino Rossi frustrated to miss second row

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Valentino Rossi frustrated to miss second row

Valentino Rossi was left frustrated after the Italian missed equalling his best Ducati qualifying result of a tough 2011 by just 0.256s at the Twin Ring Motegi today. The 32-year-old clocked a best time of 1.46.467 to move into sixth place on the grid in the dying moments of this afternoon’s qualifying session. But just when it looked like he would match...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (01 October 2011 18:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Nostrils

Go sling your hook pal - faceless coward. Brazen you hit the nail on the head....used to be informative now they are just pathetic wankers!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Faceless coward?

That's a little ironic from one with no profile at all. You may note mine is there for all to see. I took your advice, baited my hook with a little Pipi (small mollusc from the N.Z waters for the unaware, which usually make good bait) hoping to catch something somewhat larger than you. Back on the hook son. We'll cast again. Seems my words were prophetic Rossi was right in the thick of it!

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

BishopR6

Well said. Personally I enjoyed the race. Stoner had it in the bag (imo) until that moment that forced his run on. Was a shame to see Rossi and Spies out/right at the back at the start. Would have been a well deserved result for Bautista and Suzuki to have gotten 4th but Dovi/Sic fighting over 4th after a ride through - how does that happen? Really shows the difference in machinery out there. Really good to see Honda finally get a win at Motegei esp seeing as how it's their first in the 800cc era. Lastly Stoner could still be crowned Champion at home in Philip Island. That would be great!

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

grow up

dont you think its about time we all stopped throwing insults at the riders and each other.

rossi was 4th in warm up in a time better than his 3rd practise time,hopefuly he will carry this form into the last 3 races.

it should have been a honda 1234

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Laughing!!!

Nobody apart from Nostro and a few other neeps on here are laughing at Ducati or Rossi.
They wont be laughing for much longer though:lol:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices