Skip to content

Discuss This Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa takes third victory of season MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa takes third victory of season

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Motegi MotoGP: Pedrosa takes third victory of season

Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda) secured his third victory of the season at the Twin Ring Motegi circuit in an eventful race that saw false starts and many riders venturing into the gravel. The race started with Dovizioso jumping the start, leading Cal Crutchlow and Marco Simoncelli (San Carlo Honda Gresini Team) to follow suit, whilst Stoner made a strong start to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (02 October 2011 09:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Eventful race...

... but strangely the lights in my house got brighter about 50 seconds in... ?

:huh:

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

As anticipated

Not quite the order I anticipated,but pretty damn close. Highly entertaining. Stoner needed a great start. He got it for a change. 50 seconds..Cheers. Nice one Hedgehog. Enjoy SBK !.

Reply to this Topic
ppatel3d

Jun 10

ppatel3d says:

Dull Race for sure

I had high hopes for Rossi doing well in this race. Bizarre race. The ride through penalty suck the fun out of the race. Stoners rare mistake this season didn't cost him anything if you look at the big picture. 3 rounds left. Phillip Island is Stoner to lose really. I see another fly away victory. then he can just finish in top 5 and the Championship is all wrapped up. Not even if Lorenzo wins the last 3 rounds, and stoner finishes in top 4. he would still grab the title. The field is weak, due to shitty bikes. Beside factory guys, others have no chance in hell fighting for win or even a podium. MOTOGP has to change.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Bitter race.

A great start then hit by a Ducati I was so worried for Ben when he got hit I thought it was race over a moment like this in last years race getting punted and this year too but he did a great job considering the condition he has been in carving through the pack and doing lap times very much smillar to the top two 1:46s Ben put in a super effort today his race pace today showed he should have battled for the podium I am not blaming Rossi for anything it sucks to be on the reciving end but thats racing and we move on.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Good last couple of laps between marco & dovi, disappointing race overall though.

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Wosi

Don't sweat it. Lorenzo and Stoner toppled Rossi respectively fair and square. Much comaraderie between them. Stoner is already and probably off like a dirty sock back  to his beloved Adriana back in Aus. As for the race,Rossi toppled himself. Gone are the days when he could 'slalom' his way through the pack from 15th on the grid with ease with and superior kit on his side. Take heart Wosi, the bullit will bite Lorenzo and Stoner aswell, much to your delight as ageing takes its toll. Blame Rossi's race today on Preziosi.  Next thing, you will be blaming Rossi's failure on Preziosi's failure to spot a healthy respect between Stoner and Lorenzo. Ultimate Ducati GP team would be Stoner/Spies. Just my opinion. One almighty weekend Ben ripped up. Well done #11.

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

MotoGP has to change...damn right. Did you see the crowd at Motegi? 34,000. Back to the Doohan days when GP had 1/3rd of the attendance of WSB

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Whats wrong Wosi the Gadar is on full flight and Rossi and his mate are not in your threesome dream anymore?

Reply to this Topic
Technique

Jul 11

Technique says:

Wosi

L M A O xD

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Human Bowling Ball.

Someone needs to remind Flo what that lever on his right handlebar is for! Lucky the clown only disrupted ONE other riders weekend, what a fkn goose!

Some great sportsmanship on display by the frontrunners too. About time the sport got some integrity back!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices